Search results

1. DURTAK

PC: Letomie Fossil Backplate

Hi folks Last night did some FOMA mining and found Letomie Fossil Backplate. Now wonder what can be reasonable price to sell ?
  2. DURTAK

Periodic Table of minable elements

Great job !!!! :yay: Found small errors: Duru must be 80 not 8, Erionite - 20 not 2; Erdo - 40 not 4 (this will reshuffle table but sorry) And small suggestion: let Lyst, Belkar, Blaus and Narc be in first row - they are basic resources for all territories and can be found with every finder...
  3. DURTAK

Info: 50 Rookie Finders on FOMA

Rookie finder is like any other. You can find globs and hofs too. Just need to drop enough (like with any other finder). Did a "test" before and had few globs (XIII) and this hof in 6-7k drops: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/0/3/7/9/xviii-zink-with_rookie.jpg
  4. DURTAK

Long Term Log

You are really fast dude :yay: CONGRATULATIONS
  5. DURTAK

The best method to / for ..... (anything to do with mining)

why hex ? and why 110 m ? u can drop in a triangle and you will hit something in a triangle u can drop in a circle and you will hit something in a circle u can drop in a spiral and you will hit something in a spiral best method is to drop probes in a TT - works perfect :yay: - u can drop by 1...
  6. DURTAK

Question: Depth / Height question

you may find answer here:
  7. DURTAK

Question: Invisible claims?

sometime happens i don't thing its real claim loss
  8. DURTAK

Long Term Log

GL we are waiting to go in RED in this :lolup:
  9. DURTAK

Lana´s Incredibl boring Mining Blogg

RE-104 is expensive. Take tt extractor - slower but cheaper. GL
  10. DURTAK

Post your rookie orefinder highest finds and depths - have fun :)

Finally got ROOKIE HOF :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/0/3/7/9/xviii-zink-with_rookie.jpg Amazing - multiplication x5080 Now starting a project "Find a rookie tower" ;)
  11. FIRST ROOKIE HOF

FIRST ROOKIE HOF

12. DURTAK

Mary Jane tested TK320 VS OF-105 in 100 OA103

I think comparing pure TT results of runs will be more clear. 1. Counting MU can make difference between finders. Еxample: if u run with 105 in domes with igni and narca and with 320 in domes with lyst and ganga this will give advantage to 105, if counting MU. 2. Amps MU does not increase claim...
  13. DURTAK

Strash's mining Log

For me is clear enough Go dude Go :)
  14. DURTAK

What is dynamic content please explain

Dynamic content is something that gives your lost peds in hunting to someone else who mine at CND. (or this was dynamic loot :scratch2:)
  15. DURTAK

Further Downtime Extended

ohhh ty :hammer:
  16. DURTAK

Further Downtime Extended

probably new territory is coming ? just realized in game folder strange file: C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\data\client\territories\calypsosystem\planets\ 01_asteroid_08_08.pak - CND 02_calypso_02_03.pak .... 02_calypso_10_11.pak - Eudoria & Amethera 03_crystal_palace_08_08.pak - CP...
  17. DURTAK

Double bomb: Before or after drilling?

hehe yes but atm doing planet mining - as i can see its the same algoritm
  18. DURTAK

Post your rookie orefinder highest finds and depths - have fun :)

Gratz him Just for statistics - found claim at exact 500m depth
  19. DURTAK

"Buffer Anuit Flux" was mining, using tools rookie, and he obtained a global XIV and a claim XII of Crude!!

Gratz :) With normal probes, Amp 109 and at CND this glob could be like 117k :) It would be really hard to took, and will cost really a lot ;)
  20. DURTAK

Double bomb: Before or after drilling?

usually after For real, if there are something else to claim in the field doesnt matter before or after. But sometimes extracting gives time to the zone to generate aditional claim (just my feeling)
  21. DURTAK

EU has lost its magic for me

Noobs are blessed like children - all their pleasures ahead :laugh:
  22. DURTAK

EU has lost its magic for me

Heya WQ Dont give up to the memories :) Life in EU is just like RL. There only difference in time. 3 months EU life are something like 7 yrs in RL. Firts 3 months (0-7yrs RL) - newborn avatars are learning to walk and run, they need their mum to help every step (old mentoring ;) ) Next 3...
  23. DURTAK

CND tax

I think u are wrong. Travel costs stops miners to go and drop 100-200 bombs at CND, not taxes. Let say a miner goes to cnd to drop 300 peds If he is lucky will get back 80% or 240 peds. Tax 5% - 12 peds Travel cost -50 peds (this is 20% from found resourses) NRF - 60 peds. If he is VERY luckky...
  24. DURTAK

CND tax

I dont think there no difference between 0% or 5%. I mean there no big diff between ~4% taxes at most LA at planet and 5% tax at CND. 5% are just 5% - neither more nor less. As i said before, miners lost them almost everywhere - by taxes, or by loosing claims cause of mobs, or by armor etc...
  25. DURTAK

CND tax

only one word more "ADRENALINE"
Back