Search results

1. STYRM

Selling: Marganah tincture

30k% PM me here or in game
  2. STYRM

Buying: Songkra corrosive dagger

Looking for a t3-t5 ish, but anything can be of interest for the right price I guess. PM here or ingame if you have one for sale.
  3. STYRM

Buying: Jarhead M

Looking for a set! PM here or in game
  4. STYRM

Price Check Jarhead M

Anyone have a clue what a uncolored, untextured set is worth? Is the unl version crafted? How many sets is out there?
  5. STYRM

Price Check Phantom M

Anyone have any idea? PM if you have a set for sale!
  6. STYRM

Selling: DOA Slugstorm t2

tt+11k Pm me here if you want it!
  7. STYRM

Selling: Mod Ek-2600 t2

Selling this fine healing tool +8400 Only peds pls
  8. STYRM

Merry Mayhem M

What is the price of a full set atm?
  9. STYRM

Selling: Omegaton M71A1

A Hydra was kind enough to give me this nice laser tagger, but I have no use for it. (BLP FTW) Tiers: 181, 98, 139, 170, 78, 93, 86, 74, 103 and 175 BO: +1650 peds
  10. STYRM

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2600 T1

+7700 Pm me here or ingame
  11. STYRM

Help: Explosive ammo effect on the new blp guns.

Hi, is there a way to disable the effect? It sadly makes my eyes want to vomit
  12. STYRM

Selling: Improved 5b

Sold. GL to the new owner!
  13. STYRM

Selling: Dante

+1600 The tt is ~12 peds
  14. STYRM

Selling: Full set imp 5b plates

Thinking about selling my set so I can buy beer and ice cream for my irl money instead of deposit this summer. :rolleyes: A set costs around 16k to put together I think so thats what I want.
  15. STYRM

Selling: ML-35 T6.9 +6k

PM me here or find me ingame if you are interested.
  16. STYRM

Selling: Doa Loudmouth SGA T6.9. ~+5k

Pm me here or ingame if you are interested Sold!
  17. STYRM

Buying: Tier VII components

Need 285 and none in auction
  18. STYRM

Decay on M71A2

Just made a fruit test on my ml-35 and m71a2. On the ml entropedia was right but on the m71a2 the decay is 1.3 pec not 1.35 as is listed on entropedia. I got no idea how to change it :confused:
  19. STYRM

Buying: Black rex top hat M

If you have one that would match with the leather duster coat Im interested.
  20. STYRM

Selling: m71a2 t4,8, imp a105 and a leather duster coat

As Im switching to 100% BLP I no longer need my a2. I have been using it as my main weapon for prot and levis and have been working really good. The gun is now tier 5!
  21. STYRM

Buying: Doa Rockjacker

Looking for a low/mid tiered Rockjacker (that is filled with lök) Eomons are comming! I have the peds ready, pm me here or msg me ingame! Erik STYRM Eriksson
  22. STYRM

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition T2

Good skiller! +1200
  23. STYRM

Question: Leather duster and amour...

Resently random players has started to ask me about my leather duster coat (Might be because there have been a few for sale on auction) and they always ask how it looks if I equip my armour, and ofc I sadly have to tell them that it wont work with armour. Why is this? Is it just another bug or...
  24. STYRM

Help: Black rex top hat M

Hi all masters of pigments and animal parts! I am a hardrocker with a simple taste in clothes. I am almost completly covered in black as I type this. Only missing something to put on my head and as you all know it can be leathal without a hat when it is cold out side. So.. I need a hat... It...
  25. STYRM

Ancient M71A2

Hi, Does it exist and if so how much would it cost? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_M71A2_Ancient
Back