Search results

1. steevv

Hi Lefty =), wow haven't seen ya in a while, how have ya been? (reads the message to Adam) lol...

Hi Lefty =), wow haven't seen ya in a while, how have ya been? (reads the message to Adam) lol. Glad to see you're coming back, cya soon =)
  2. steevv

Achievement: Wounding :)

Awesome!!! Congrats!!! :wtg:
  3. steevv

MNM - "Total Chaos Events" - (VIDEO)

Sweeeeet Video! lol yeah it was an awesome night :), I had a really good time. This was actually my first time going to one of these because I'm usually working around this time. I'm the guy with the messed up pants and faded blue shirt in the first part of the video who thinks he's a...
  4. steevv

ah crap man that sucks bigtime, lol you must have been playin that crap too much

ah crap man that sucks bigtime, lol you must have been playin that crap too much
  5. steevv

Server Downtime for Release

lmao, sounds like the new "hidden features" added by MA =P
  6. steevv

Heya DR, how's it goin, I miss getting healed by you at the swamp camp =(, I wish MA would hurry...

Heya DR, how's it goin, I miss getting healed by you at the swamp camp =(, I wish MA would hurry up and re-implement the MF stuff haha, and introduce sweat powered cars =P lol. Anyway, cya around man, hope ya still keepin SG in line lol
  7. steevv

Heya SGGGGGG, how are things goin? Lure any ambu lately? lol

Heya SGGGGGG, how are things goin? Lure any ambu lately? lol
  8. steevv

Hmm congrats on your new profession Caley =) (Steevv stalker) LOL!

Hmm congrats on your new profession Caley =) (Steevv stalker) LOL!
  9. steevv

Lol, Heya Caleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey =) =P lol

Lol, Heya Caleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey =) =P lol
  10. steevv

Thank you =)). Oh no you found me!!! lol Don't tell anyone =P, I like to remain mysterious...

Thank you =)). Oh no you found me!!! lol Don't tell anyone =P, I like to remain mysterious, it's sexy =P LOL
  11. steevv

Hey man, been offline from EU for a few, as you can probably tell hahah. I'm actually in LA...

Hey man, been offline from EU for a few, as you can probably tell hahah. I'm actually in LA working right now and won't be able to log in for a few weeks. I'm having a great time though, been doing alot of sight seeing on the weekends.
  12. steevv

lol yeah, my DL first said 6 hours, then I restarted it and it said 22 hours rofl, after another...

lol yeah, my DL first said 6 hours, then I restarted it and it said 22 hours rofl, after another restart it said 6 hours again but then when it was about to finish it said 99hours59 minutes LOL
  13. steevv

what have you been doin man? lol

what have you been doin man? lol
  14. steevv

Heyas =), doin' pretty good, been diein alot again on EU, lol but that's a good thing for me...

Heyas =), doin' pretty good, been diein alot again on EU, lol but that's a good thing for me LOL. I miss chattin' with ya in legion =(, seems like we may have a shortage of beautiful ladies in legion atm, a situation I'm soon to rectify LOL. I like your IRL crafting btw, it kinda reminds me of...
  15. steevv

Achievement: Med HP

wooohooo! Congrats :wtg::yay:
  16. steevv

I found a new "hidden feature" added with the recent EU update =p. It causes players to crash...

I found a new "hidden feature" added with the recent EU update =p. It causes players to crash every 10 minutes lol.
  17. steevv

Wooohooo! Fruit is back! I spent all day looking for it, found some dung and then got encumbered...

Wooohooo! Fruit is back! I spent all day looking for it, found some dung and then got encumbered =p lol.
  18. steevv

Hiya Caley =). Fruit is finally back!!!! Woohoooo!!! I forgot to look for it though, it seems...

Hiya Caley =). Fruit is finally back!!!! Woohoooo!!! I forgot to look for it though, it seems I spent most of my time standing infont of the sweat camp again ROFL
  19. steevv

Sorry for the late response =p, I just now figured out how to reply to messages =p lol.

Sorry for the late response =p, I just now figured out how to reply to messages =p lol.
  20. steevv

Yup, your page is pretty unique =). So how ya doing? Get any more awesome loots? lol I...

Yup, your page is pretty unique =). So how ya doing? Get any more awesome loots? lol I haven't been on too much lately, kinda going through sweating withdrawl lol.
  21. steevv

Hey Adam, lol I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, I keep pressing the "8" key but it won't...

Hey Adam, lol I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, I keep pressing the "8" key but it won't let me sweat...ROFL. Nah, I've just been skilling up a bit on my evade again lol, haven't really been playing all that much lately though, mainly been chatting on the forums LOL.
  22. steevv

100 Peds for you best EU joke

They should add a new profession in EU...."shopping". It would be right under the already well established "ped loser" profession =p
  23. steevv

100 Peds for you best EU joke

Economical Hunting....isn't that an oxymoron?
  24. steevv

Pretty well, I had to upgrade a few things such as ram and video card of course, but I can play...

Pretty well, I had to upgrade a few things such as ram and video card of course, but I can play it on low settings with little or no lag, still looks awesome I think even on low settings. Maybe I will get a better video card in the future to see what it looks like on the highest settings, only...
  25. steevv

Your Favorite VU 9 Memory

memories Hey Adam, hows it going man! I think my favorite memory of the old version was what I first died at the sweat camp, little did I know it would be the first of about 50 million deaths =p. Looking back I am glad I died so many times though, all of those deaths were worth it to make...
Back