Search results

1. Exodus Ex

And the new owner of Planet Calypso is...

no need for my post...
  2. Exodus Ex

New years resolutions 2011

Lol actually didn't even think of the efc just was on my mind when I get bored at work and was trying to determine what I wanted mine to be so wanted to see the others and give them plenty of time to change/adjust them before the new year :P
  3. Exodus Ex

New years resolutions 2011

Well with 2010 coming to a close in just over a month, id like to see what everyones resolution are for 2011. What is your goal for this time next year in game? What do you want to accomlish? Deposit less/more? Find your first tower? Reach a certain level in a profession? What do you what to do...
  4. Exodus Ex

Info: Competition tonight nov 3rd - win a car w/ fuel!

Woot finally a free way to make a decent profit ^-^ ill be watching fo sho
  5. Exodus Ex

My last post in this forum unless it is explained why? (RockStars)

@wildman I agree with you that a deleted thread in any situation deserves explanation to the OP and im pretty sure that in due time it will come. I vote that it should come back since from what i saw there was no problems with it or if in FPC's eyes there was a problem with it then i also agree...
  6. Exodus Ex

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

I was only born on Calypso in July 2008, but i still feel it was easier back than then it is now... i enjoyed going out and being able to make a 500 PED depo last a couple weeks at least.. now with the bad economy in and out of game i cant even make a 500 PED depo last a day being as eco as...
  7. Exodus Ex

STEEL BIRDS - Attack Port Atlantis & Billy's - (w/VIDEO)

Looking forward to reading your artical MS9 :) unfortunately my android is trying to get me to buy an app to read EP and when I choose cancle the forum page is all screwed up :( soo ill be reading it when I get home :D and people please don't make this another "other forum" debate thread this...
  8. Exodus Ex

Dear Abby? Hell No... Just Ask Raven & Fish

Dear RJ and Fishface, I have a RL question for you 2 to debate.. and this ones a tough one so I'm giving you a full week to wrap your heads around it and try to come up with your thoughts about it.:scratch2::eyecrazy: I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years and I am certain I...
  9. Exodus Ex

New planet

How the hell am I supposed to find and kill the invisible man ?:confused:
  10. Exodus Ex

Beacons!

I WANT MY BEACONS!:mad:
  11. Exodus Ex

Eudoria to Amethera in Vehicles

shhh dont give them any more ideas
  12. Exodus Ex

Question to big spenders: HOW?

well to some people this is more of an investment and/or job. If the think about it you can spend 12k on an item and in a year or so that price can go up to 15-20k. then you have people like Star who actually make a living off the game. i guess you get out what money and time you put in..:dunno:
  13. Exodus Ex

1,000 ped reward

ill give up my whole account!! I trust JC's word more than anyone on this forum (even though i dont personally know him). If PCF chose him to be a mod then i am pretty sure that he is an honest fellow and wouldnt have anything to hide! from all the time ive spent dealing with the radio...
  14. Exodus Ex

Visa (Debit) Cards Don't Deposit

this isn't true i've been using my Green Dot MC for deposits for about a year now and never had an issue
  15. Exodus Ex

Working up a sweat ? Take your clothes off

thats all i wear under my armor :P
  16. Exodus Ex

HoF: my first mining hof :)

after bad loot in pvp4 tried a new LA suggested by a friend first bomb gave me this ^_^
  17. Exodus Ex

Info: Society Websites List 2010

Temporal Destinies site has been moved to http://www.temporaldestinies.com/
  18. Exodus Ex

Calypso Racing Weekend

Im in for the enduro race the valk races and the pvp race!
  19. Berry's Car

Berry's Car

She let me drive ^_^
  20. Exodus Ex

Be careful of who is spamming for you.

LMAO :lolup:
  21. Exodus Ex

News: Fanfiction Video: Titan Impact

Epic videos man. sure do miss those days :/ the partys, the hunts, Woodger's roof partys..
  22. Exodus Ex

Missions on Entropedia.info

agreed it would be nice to keep track of what all has been done and where you can go next
  23. Exodus Ex

Chicago / Midwest players... meetup?

so i just read about this meet.. why don't we try to get it going again? i would thoroughly enjoy meeting some of the other players from around there. i live in Pittsburgh so its kind of a far drive but the woman has family there so i can drop her off :P
  24. Exodus Ex

Happy Birthday Jamhot

Happy Birthday JamHot best wishes!!! have a few for me mate
  25. Exodus Ex

Word Association Version 2.0

scrim.....
Back