Search results

1. Levantos

FYI: Tips for hunters after removal of Gazz/Iron

Wrong. I improved my bank roll off Argo's alone for the majority of the time I've come back to the game. The 106% was never 106% MU, it was 110-120%+ mostly in the last few months before they removed iron from Argo's. It allowed smart hunters to break even and profit but I don't know what MA is...
  2. Levantos

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

On point number 7 I think the introduction of Limited Items was a lazy idea and a quick fix for the needs of crafters. Personally I find limited weapons inconvenient and a hamper on the enjoyment of the game for several well known reasons. They have their upsides being they come with SIB but MA...
  3. Levantos

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

I just received this in an email in regards to the survey I was asked to do a while back and to be honest, the results are in line of what I see as the problem with EU. So I'm happy the other people that answered this thought the same as me. Whether MA do anything further than creating this...
  4. Levantos

Question: fast gaining skills

It's still true, merps on Atami's LA also give you the same results. I thinki Oro's on Arkadia are the same correct me if I'm wrong?
  5. Levantos

Question: Unlimited Weapons still Lootable on Calypso?

I doubt he has, Dredge posted a similar find with a picture here, so he's probably right! ;)
  6. Levantos

Had my first extended 40% return today.

I find whenever there's an event or VU, loot generally tends to drop to these levels. I've suspended my adventures after after the 2nd attempt in this VU, it's just not worth it. Which is fine, it gives me a chance to play some other games, since I like to play smart and playing right now would...
  7. Levantos

Uber: Silent warlock uber

Congratulations mate! Quite encouraging to see this grade of weapons still dropping ;)
  8. Levantos

Selling: Newly Discovered Lion Gloves (M)

Up ya go ;) good luck with the sale :)
  9. Levantos

Off a Bercyled I'll take it? And gratz! ;)
  10. Levantos

Drone hunting Log Gen. 1-3

Ah just what I was looking for, subscribing ;)
  11. Levantos

FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

Tzepela Tzepu Geri got the Wormslayer Arm Guards (M) Mirandax Yanda Zez got the Wormslayer Helmet (F) yeah I just got linked the stats from chat, so if anybody scanned a picture, put it up! :)
  12. Levantos

Yeah F helmet and M arms, gj 46 pen/46burn/32imp/43cut/32stab/22schrap/25acid
  13. Levantos

Yeah Howie is streaming, I've got him on mute and the radio on in the background :)
  14. Levantos

Info: Spaceships in Entropia

Haha space is gonna be VERY interesting this year ;) Those scales are insane though, can't wait! But now they need to give us stuff to kill each other for up there, I'm sure ALL in due time :)
  15. Levantos

3 years no depo

Look at his image gallery ;) Gratz mate, playing smart gets you there :)
  16. Levantos

And I totally agree, I've updated the list to include them now ;)
  17. img-20120115-wa0000

img-20120115-wa0000

18. imag0213

imag0213

19. levantos

levantos

20. Levantos

I'll change it to January 2012 now :) List updated, quite some interesting drops already
  21. Levantos

No that's fine, any UL weapons, I'll probably add some visual system to indicate those weapons of higher value as we get on ;)
  22. Levantos

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

For anyone interested in contributing to the new"Unlimited Weapons still Lootable on Calypso?" thread, feel free to head on down and post any recent information you may have! ;)
  23. Levantos

Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso? Following on from the success of the "Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?" thread in the armour section. Quite a few of us voiced an option to have a weapons thread similar to that to keep track of what's actually dropping in calypso now! So...
  24. Levantos

Hopefully! Well if you want I'll make the thread, I'll be around but if you want to make it you can do since you're already doing something similar here ;)
  25. Levantos

Yeah I think it's already been asked, let's actually start one in the weapons thread!
Back