Search results

1. N

Selling: Ranked HK1750 Tier 8.0 / DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Tier 7.6

Vrex is sold HK is still available. Ty the Vrex is Sold!
  2. N

Both Still For Sale! Both of these are still available for sale!
  3. N

Ranked HK1750 & VRex 200 SGA Oooops my bad the Ranked HK1750 is tier 8.0 and the Vrex is 7.6 Cheers
  4. N

Ranked HK1750 tier 8 4.5k + tt Detpil V-Rex 2000 SGA tier 7.6 ------ SOLD 12k + tt I'll give you a big $$$ discount if you buy them both. You can have them both for 14k including the tt value! Accepting peds or deeds and sorry no trades ty.
  5. N

Selling: DetPil V-REx 2000, SGA Edition (UL) Tier 7.6

Selling my DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Edition (UL) Tier 7.6 PM me your offer: Peds or Deeds only ty, not interested in any other trades.
  6. N

Selling: Full Eon Set (M), VRex 2000 SGA, Ranked H1750, Genesis ArcSpark, (M) Shadow Parts and More.

Updated items for sale and a Super Deal! Here's your chance to own 2 very nice weapons.
  7. N

Selling: Full Eon Set (M), VRex 2000 SGA, Ranked H1750, Genesis ArcSpark, (M) Shadow Parts and More.

Updated Removed sold items and added asking price. PM me your offers
  8. N

Price check on a full (M) Eon set

Hello, can anyone help me with a price check on a full set of (M) Eon armor. The tiers are all 1.9 except the harness is 2.9. Thanks for your help!
  9. N

Only a couple items left and this is an offer which is hard to refuse! Vrex 2000 SGA - tier 7.6 - Asking 25k Ranked HK1750 - tier 7.9 - Asking 10k You can have them both for 20k peds only.... Even if your not interested in these items for your personal use. Anyone who is a re-seller can...
  10. N

The ComPet Shop: Battlepacks

Your right! It does not belong in this thread and should be moved to the compet section.
  11. N

No ay in hell I would plat this game once it is for real

Please enlighten me :) Marie, Can you please tell me which games you are referencing to that are the same where we will be able to deposit and withdrawl REAL money. Because in my book that does make a difference on how the game play is. Ty.
  12. N

The ComPet Shop: Battlepacks

This being said, if implimented, Calypso Pets moved sold to Compets should still have a space here on PCF to help facilitate the connection between the two. The temporary use of PCF for the general game discussion and beta testing certainly can't hurt much as long as its only temporary until the...
  13. N

No ay in hell I would plat this game once it is for real

Current structure of Raids I think I somewhat understand the OP's stance. And yes it is true there are ways to protect your gold, use it, shield it, etc. But it takes a bit of game play to figure all that out. In as far as player retention is concerned, how many new players will be lost after...
  14. N

Selling: Selling bulk skills - All types

I have over 340K skills to sell so if your looking for a particular skill PM me the amount you need and your mu offer and I will consider it. Ty
  15. N

Buying: Buying ESI's PM me your price!

I am selling lots of skill and I need your ESI's, PM me your sizes and price. If you happen to be looking for skills perhaps we can trade as well.
  16. N

Selling: Arkadian Golden Keys!

Arkadian Golden Keys for Sale! If your interested in one or more PM me or find me in-game. I still have several left for sale ATM Cheers & GL
  17. N

Buying: Buying Hanger

Thanks but that price is a bit high. I have made that person 2 very fair offers within value/range of hanger prices and sales. He has chosen to not accept them so I am still looking for a hanger thats priced within fare market value. If anyone has one for sale, please pm me your asking price...
  18. N

You don't know how I can get ahold of him do you? He seems to have been afk for quite sometime. Thanks.
  19. N

Hanger for Sale Thanks for the info :) Cheers, Sitka
  20. N

Pm me your price if you have one for sale, ty. Please don't bother with an offer outside the current market value. Based on recent sales and price checks of 10-17k I'll consider a pure ped offer within this range. Cheers, Sitka
  21. N

Buying: Baisc Propulsion Systems and Generic Fuses

Buying Basic Propulsion Systems and Generic Fuses. PM me your price.
  22. N

Not worth a comment.

Not worth a comment.
  23. N

Question: Predictions for the Entropia Universe economic recovery

Forum join date? When you join a forum and how active you are in game are two different things. I suppose you could just be a forum troll and get a feeling for whats going on. And he/she could be active ingame but just doesn't participate in huting/crafting/mining and hence the lace of...
  24. N

Land Deed sales

Ah, but you do! I mentioned, that this should only be done during the initial sale of the 60k deeds. This is to promote people to buy and sell them at this introductory offering. Once the 60k are gone, then its supply and demand. As long as MA has a supply they can sell for a fixed price of 1K...
  25. N

Question: Predictions for the Entropia Universe economic recovery

Tracker stats Yes I did, and there is no data on tracker prior to Oct 2011 which is why I asked and the only reason I could figure that he/she would state that everything would be rosy & peachy would be as if: A) He/she is a newcomer to the game and therefore has not seen the trends. B) Is...
Back