Search results

1. R

Chat log no longer records 'speaker'

Local and Soc chat etc. no longer record who 'said' something. It used to. This got broke when the awful green text to display this was also added. Please fix this and the awful green text.
  2. R

Asking Bid Price on Expiring Auction Tab with no bids is missing.

The mininum bid price on an item is no longer shown on items with no bids for the items shown in the expiring auction tab.
  3. R

Mind Ark News?

This section seems to mostly be carrying FPC news. Maybe it needs a broader name if it will eventually be used by all the planet partners.
  4. R

Project Xfire

Entopia's rank on xfile has dropped through the floor with the release of vu10. (http://www.xfire.com/games/euni/Entropia_Universe/) As some of us have already noted, one large reason for this is that it does not reconize when you are running the games since the release of vu10 without a manual...
  5. R

Fixing Xfire

Ok, as others have noticed: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/160840-xfire-partnership.html?highlight=xfire https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/174366-xfire-not-used-anymore.html?highlight=xfire Xfire has never been updated to work right out of the box...
  6. R

Ammo x10 instead of x100 in piles?

I had some Ammo that was priced at 101% in a pile. I noticed it was now priced at 110%. Did MA make the same mistake with ammo piles in shops they did with the hunting loot?
  7. R

Client installation repair utility

Would there be an interest in a utility that would be able to update and repair a client installation that had a botched patch? If so, I should be able to whip something up with all the downtime I will have the next few days. It would be a command line program and I would need testers.
  8. R

TI City TP area lagged

Ti City has lag for me and a few others I have asked. It has been this way for a few days now.
  9. R

FYI: just was updated to 28862...

And it made a large difference on my system, doubling my frame rate. No official patch notes out yet though it seems.
  10. R

FYI: Xfire partnership

While you have bundled Xfire with the vu10.0 install process, the xfire itself does not recognize the running of the Entropia client anymore. In addition they are not hosting the vu10 download yet, and the system requirements they show are all wrong. They are not even updated to show the Vista...
  11. R

Web page still points to old download

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/ still links to and has the information on the download size of the old client.
  12. R

Allow vu 9 avator movement controls to still work in vu10

I really think the change in how you move is one of the biggest frustrations. With this as a problem ever other problem becomes magnified when you feel out of control of your avatar. I know for me , just adding back the keybinding to turn left and turn right would make the game playable again...
  13. R

VU 10 installer enhancments

The installer should be updated so the redistributable c++ rtl library issues are taken care of by the installer. Also I noticed that after fixing this, when I reran the installer it claims my rtl is now out of date and offers to install the right ones... since what I have is now the latest...
  14. R

Buying: A Shop or a Booth

I would like to have a way to sell things besides being online or the auctions... so I am looking for a shop or a booth. Please pm me if you have one you will sell. I am looking for something on the planet only (not cnd).
  15. R

Data Export abilty

Please add the ability to write out from the game to local files a log of ALL chat, and also a snapshot of the avatars current stats and inventory.
  16. R

Buying: Cb5

I would like to buy a cb5.
  17. R

Allow moretime for a new player to get a mentor.

I meant to post this last weekend, but wound up taking a break from the forums and almost forgot about it. Last weekend while in the sweat camp, I saw four different new players find out about the ability to get a mentor too late. I also saw one complaining that they had a mentor already...
  18. R

Project Stone Soup

Project Stone Soup ------------------ I am pretty sure most of us have heard the fable about stone soup? The Grimm brothers tale of someone who was able to bring a village together helping to make a nice meal from a soup "made" from a stone. I am hoping here we can use donations of natural...
  19. R

Help: Getting Blueprints

All right, so I am trying out crafting. I went to the tech and bought a few blueprints and books, but overall the blueprints available do not look too inspiring. I looked some on the auction and of course not all the ones the books show places for are available at present, in addition it seems...
  20. R

What if the Players held a tax protest?

Well, I have been reading about the land grab and different things people have said about it. Recently some people in the in game chat said all that land grab means for most is more land areas with taxes. I also saw some people complaining that the rules locked them out. Another thread is...
  21. R

Incorrect Content-Type:

The expiring auctions page is sent as being of 'Content-Type: charset=ISO-8859-1' however it seems not to be, and this the new Hitch-hiker's Towel is not displayed correctly. Either fix the documents encoding or the Content-Type header please.
  22. R

Friendslist Improvements

Have a way to organize friends into categories. Auto-Add a soc category. Allow the keeping of notes. Allow one to see the time of their last login. Allow it to store more entries. This is what I came up with so far.. sure others have more and better ideas to add.
  23. R

UI Addons with CryEngine2

As I was reading through the feature list of Cryengine2, I noticed that is said it supports the industry standard scripting language. This leaves open the possibility of allowing third part Addons to be written for the game. I am hoping the plan is to indeed use and bring this feature out...
  24. R

Question: Get a Mentor or not?

I have the game downloading now, so am reading and searching for some information before I can play. I came across this idea of mentors. It seems that if you do not get one early in the game you can not have one at all. I also see some people saying their mentor is MIA and this does not let...
Back