Search results

1. N

Suggestion to bring new players/profit to MA

Make sweat worth something again.
  2. N

Why doesnt EF work?

Does anyone else suffer the poblem of not being able to use the EFD system on EF? For me efd's are not added and I can no longer deposit or withdraw my EFD's from my bank account on the forum, am I the only one?
  3. N

Close this Forum forever

Who the hell reads the rubbish on here anyway?
  4. N

EFD's dont work

Not only do I have to cope with unfair forum bans, but the EFD system always stops working! I am sick of this website, please post if there is any other website out there for Entropia Universe, thanks.
  5. N

Doesn't work still

Anyone know why I cant log in anymore, update doesnt work, MA support doesnt work, reinstall doesnt work and nothing i read in here helps......
  6. N

Necro posting

Necro-posting -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi guys, Please stop posting in large numbers of Hall Of Fame threads to raise post count. It is annoying other users as you keep raising old threads back to the top of the forum, pushing new...
  7. N

Pvp poll

Just a quick poll to see how many have been in pvp or will go in the future!
  8. N

Stuck EFD balance.

Well i am posting on this forum, rating threads, etc but my EFD balance is stuck! So I am off to play the game! Hope this is not too common, but lets find out!
  9. N

Should different fruits make different nutrio bars?

I think different types of fruits should make ifferent types of nutrio bars:yay::yay::yay: Easy enough to do for MA.
  10. N

H and R Airlines Agent

Well i got my first virtual job today as an agent for H and R airlines, also i sold 2 tickets to CND and then got killed by the spacecrafts engines, i feel that is actually 3 achievments but only made 1 thread. :wtg: Please feel free to message me ingame or in EF if you would like to fly to CP...
  11. N

Question: Coloring when fields are textured

I wish that texturing had no effect on coloring, thought they were 2 seperate things but when trying to color a textured item it wont work, however i can bleach the item...................................................why? mindark why?
  12. N

Question: Does your game crash at PA or Twin tp?

Just a quick poll to see how many of us get random crashes at busy places for no apparent reason.
  13. N

Achievement: Whats your sweat lvl?

The sweaters are forgotten..... I know its a rubbish skill but I am a lvl 15 Sweater, that must count for something!
  14. N

Question: Ever tried to log on but couldnt?

I tried to log on the other day but it said I couldn't due to too many failed password attempts, exactly how common is this?
  15. N

Question: Is sweating enjoyable or just a grind?

Please make a post about the ups and downs of sweating in Entropia Universe. It would be interesting to know players feelings.
  16. N

Gleetings Entropialings

Hello everyone, decided to join at last:yay: So far i have 6 globals to my name but have made a whole bunch of nice friends and thats more important;)
Back