Search results

1. ParkaEvents.jpg

ParkaEvents.jpg

2. GradenFoss

FYI: New Arctic Combat Parka (M/F)

No BP discovery before that. From discovery TT values and time difference looks rather like l00ted. :dunno:
  3. GradenFoss

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

I think we both remember the times when you actually had to mouseclick for every single craft you made. Basic Filters and Basic Auxiliary Sockets galore...:yay:
  4. GradenFoss

FYI: New Arctic Combat Parka (M/F)

"This parka is issued to high ranking scientists and soldiers who work in the ROCKtropian Arctic."
  5. ArctCombPrk.jpg

ArctCombPrk.jpg

6. ArctCombPrkM.jpg

ArctCombPrkM.jpg

7. ArctCombPrkF.jpg

ArctCombPrkF.jpg

8. GradenFoss

Info: 153234 Gorgon ATH players

Were 4 players. One talked to us in wavechat, won't disclose the name without consent, ofc.
  9. GradenFoss

Easter Eggs removed from boxes?

The Easter Eggs from boxes before were 5 PED I believe and could be refined to UA. The Easter Egg I just got from completing an Annihilation points stage shows 0 PED TT value.
  10. GradenFoss

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Annual Meeting The Annual General Meeting was held on May 5, 2023, in the company’s office. In addition to the decision to adopt the previous year's accounts and discharge from liability all those who have held assignments as board members or CEOs in the company during 2022, elections were made...
  11. GradenFoss

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

Did go through the options... missed it. :hammer: Thank you very much. :tiphat:
  12. GradenFoss

Missing the item busy indicator (yellow line) we had before.
  13. GradenFoss

Not at all happy with that. :cautious: Want to see single l00ts at a glance. Msg in chat window is gone in a whiff, does not help at all. EDIT: Maybe make it optional, too?
  14. GradenFoss

News: Genesis Visual Update

For some unknown reason on these pix I see Wombat heads protruding there... :scratch2:
  15. GradenFoss

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

MA have done that before. What we then got was the F disaster VU. Thank you chosen players. :banghead:
  16. GradenFoss

Running into forced wave event on Planet Toulan

The 8-or-so minute UE5 preview vid that was around for awhile hinted at possible game-play like this... (ava spawned adventure/event/wave areas)
  17. GradenFoss

How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

Speaking of hunts and cats... :)
  18. GradenFoss

Can I Do a Trick Without a Mouse

... unappropriate as to Forgo's post. (Read that too late, I am sorry.)
  19. fosshotel.jpg

fosshotel.jpg

20. GradenFoss

Hmmm... is this even supposed to happen?

Yes, it was hitting at the Twin Service Center at one time... movements seemed AI controlled, not player controlled.
  21. GradenFoss

Checked the Auct already for Creature Control Pills... no Daudaormurs listed. Mob was killed and did not produce any message that a player has been killed, as is usual with mob pills. Could be sweated, too. Must have brushed by me, 'cause I received 34 Shrap and 1 Animal Oil Residue. MA staff on...
  22. GradenFoss

Looking for hands to shake... :laugh:
Back