Search results

1. GradenFoss

FYI: New Arctic Combat Parka (M/F)

"This parka is issued to high ranking scientists and soldiers who work in the ROCKtropian Arctic."
  2. GradenFoss

Hmmm... is this even supposed to happen?

The new bank manager? :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:
  3. GradenFoss

Feeling at home away from home...

Been playing a Steam based popular match-and-collect game for some months now. First forum thread there, following the new update 6.9: * Complete disaster * Worst update ever * Devs have no clue how to play the game properly * Bugs galore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And yes, it has pets. Some...
  4. GradenFoss

Check your...

Everyone using the P-word should be privileged to a 2-week time-out in game and on forum... :banghead: :bs::bs::bs:
  5. GradenFoss

Check your...

Everyone using the P-word should be privileged to a 2-week time-out in game and on forum... :banghead: :bs::bs::bs:
  6. GradenFoss

14.8k Rextelum Strong

Didn′t expect such a high top l00t from a 2400 HP mob like that... :scratch2:
  7. GradenFoss

Suggestion: Forced 6-Hour Game-Break a Day

W.r.t. health issues as well as tentative ToU violations, maybe MA should consider to implement a forced 6-hour game-break a day for every avatar. E.g. to choose from at log-in (where you could specify the next break to begin in hours and minutes), at log-out (check-box, break to begin now)...
  8. GradenFoss

Tezlapet––anybody seen one yet?

?⚡?
  9. GradenFoss

Info: MindArk Annual Report 2020

Haven′t seen it mentioned on PCF yet. The Annual Report for 2020 is out. Swedish version only, as of now.
  10. GradenFoss

Selling: Armament Device 2 (L)

Selling Armament Device 2 (L). For inquiries and offers, plz PM me here on forum or in-game.
  11. GradenFoss

Sneak a Peek: Plants and Wildlife of Entropia

Just found these... had to share... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  12. GradenFoss

Testing Shinkibas?

Shinkiba Young 10 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:47:00 Shinkiba Mature 11 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:45:04 Shinkiba Young 7 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:43:16 Shinkiba Mature 8 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:36:05 Shinkiba Young 6 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:36:03 Shinkiba Mature 9 PED Thu, 03 Oct 2019 04:34:44...
  13. GradenFoss

Aaah... The Egg O.o

14. GradenFoss

Do you like the new Camera System? (Third Time′s A Charm Edition)

:yay: Me! :yay: Me! :yay: Me! :yay:
  15. GradenFoss

Let′s Be Miserable (w/ Poll)

As we know from the bible, there shall be »weeping and gnashing of teeth« (ὁ κλαυθμὸς καὶ ὁ βρυγμὸς τῶν ὀδόντων). In Entropia also known as »Hoilday.« :) I would call this a seriously depressed Santa Lurker. :cry: Let′s Be Miserable! :yay: Vote on it!
  16. GradenFoss

Meanwhile...

17. GradenFoss

Help: Way Too Much Vitamins

What happened to my cuddly little grumpy RhinoBeetle pet? :eyecrazy: It is now shoulder-high and 451% fed! :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: Still grumpy, though... :laugh:
  18. GradenFoss

O.O ––Where 100 PED Did Go–– O.O // 2nd Installment

Hitting rock bottom the last time I am still looking for those eluding swirlies and acceptable returns. So, for this occasion Mr Foss will jump on the bandwagon and join the merry Kerb train... to whereever it may go. :wave: Will be doing Doms and Alphas at Jurra. For some years now I only...
  19. GradenFoss

O.O ––Where 100 PED Did Go–– O.O

Hunting has not been very kind lately to us low-level small-fry players. :dunno: Although base l00t seems to have been upped by even 10 %, the multipliers needed for sustained hunting are quite hard to come by, at least when having a go above the n00b mob category. :( So, will take 100 PED and...
  20. GradenFoss

Just When You Thought It Could Not Get Worse...

... it got P I N K
  21. GradenFoss

A honest feedback, ppl should rather give AN honest feedback

Just sayin′... :laugh:
  22. GradenFoss

Pet-ition: Yog Pet

Just caught this in Main Chat: [Globals]: Team "Leave our yogs alone!" killed a creature (Yog Broodmother) with a value of 14 PED at Monria! Hey, don′t jog the yog !! :wise: Which brings me to my point: I WANT A YOG PET ! :yay: :yay: :yay: Anyone else with me on that ?
  23. GradenFoss

Why?

»He′s dead, Jim.« :cry:
  24. GradenFoss

Can′t Log in and Support Doin′ Shit

Can′t log in since downloading the last update. Wrote a supp case and asked for assistance on the 30th. Support not even acknowledge. It′s day 3 now. :mad: :mad: :mad: Updates can cause problems where there were none before, everybody knows that. So support should be on alert on such a day...
  25. GradenFoss

Trading Ban

:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:
Back