Search results

1. Casper

Random PM from random people asking me to stop my mining log🤔

Subscribing. I want to see if you can piss them off enough to get that vein at the side of their head of erupt. Prepare to ignore a bunch of names.
  2. Casper

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

FYI... Just successfully made a purchase using the computer at work.
  3. Casper

Selling Avatars

No one could afford what I would need to get to recoup the years of loss to the ped card.
  4. Casper

Help: Humor thread. " YOU KNOW LOOT IS BAD WHEN YOU......"

When you earn more not playing than you do cycling ped. :unsure:
  5. Casper

I am interested in the wormhole chip. I am online by 2200 most every day. I have 3 CLD ready to...

I am interested in the wormhole chip. I am online by 2200 most every day. I have 3 CLD ready to sell for the cash. Leroy Casper Hunter
  6. Casper

Understanding how 'you' are defining of a hunting run.

I don't track anything. My goal is to piss off 200 ped a week and have fun doing it with my friends. My only measurement is the TT to see if I was blessed by the kind consideration of Lootius. :)
  7. Casper

Is dying suppose to increase you health points.

It only works in the beginning. At my 230 HP it takes 2-3 solo swunt of Ambu to get any kind of defensive skill gains.
  8. Casper

Suggestion: Bring back TP-runs!

What if it were tied into the mentoring process? I'm so weary of hearing " I signed them on as my mentor then never saw them again". My first day in Entropia I was Invited to a TP run by my Mentor to Neas so I/we could collect sweat. So many unique things to see on the ground you miss while...
  9. Casper

How To Play Entropia

I have more or less given up on competing to win. Ill never have the ped card or skills to win so most of the veterans of my soc have gone back to the basics. We have a weekly opallo hunt. Burnout on the cost to participate is sending some of us on vacations lasting 3-4 weeks sometimes. TT guns...
  10. Casper

What happens when you put way more than 500 items in storage?

Some items will not show up in the screen view, only in the list from website.
  11. Casper

Eomon Pheromone Causes Wildlife Mania

Does this mean Mutated Chirpy?
  12. Casper

How did you get to your current game level?

My only reason I am at the level I am is depositing $20-$30 a week for 9-10 years, and investing $4K into CLD at the first offering. I can claim only a handful of uber loots, none of them epic and none until I was I was 8 years in the game. I cannot say that I regret any of it.
  13. Casper

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Great Advice so far. I would add that you need to find a good Society to help you thru the maze of iron missions. Every planet has them and all help you skill faster.
  14. Casper

Suggestion: Space Hunting Suggestion

How about an EVA Suit that works similar to armor? Perhaps with jet-pak attachments?
  15. Casper

Help: How many skills required for 35-40lvl(hg)?

If you get the Unl Ammo Refill pak from the webshop you get several 1 hr 50% skill pills. Amount varies depending on the size of the refill pak.
  16. Casper

Hit rate testing round 2: Claim respawn rates

I'm in and willing to split.
  17. Casper

Call for miners: join the mining train hit rate testing

In the interest of good science I would like to help. Leroy Casper Hunter
  18. Casper

Q1 Tiering

Why has my favorite UL toys stopped tiering? Example: Mt SGA Opallo moved to tier 4 in less than 2 years use but has advanced only .1 since then and the Adj JustyII stopped advancing very suddenly. I gave up on the armor 3 years ago. Regards
  19. Casper

Question about mechanics of joining a society

As far as I know there is no difference except there is no place for you to submit a message.
  20. Casper

Longtooth Dominant Maturity do not drop Summer Strongboxes

I have looted 9 so far and all from Doms in the first week. none since then.
  21. Casper

The Day the Music Died

Are you still around? Are you in this photo? I stumbled across this from long ago. Had to share.
  22. Last Dance

Last Dance

23. Casper

spaceships/vehicle craft/hunter craft question

You will also need residue to bring the balance of the L item to full TT value. TT in = TT out.
  24. Casper

There may be Hope

I stumbled onto this link while reading news during lunch. It gave me hope. http://www.techtimes.com/mindark/205332/20170905/entropia-universe-and-compet-s-unique-cross-connectivity-allows-players-to-trade-pets-across-platforms-a-closer-look.htm...
  25. Casper

Guess the film/story

Wag the Dog?
Back