Search results

1. Lance

The Entropian

Keep it up, Entropian Blogger! Good reading material!:)
  2. Lance

How many of you still have login trouble?

Have managed to login no problem.. however, the game is awful and slow. I'm hoping they will optimise it in the next few weeks so that my system (which runs Far Cry 2 on high settings) will run ok. That, or it's the end of this game for me.
  3. Lance

my business gone???

It was indeed... I don't think they are bringing back brains at the TT are they? I knew I should have bought some up before the update!:rolleyes:
  4. Lance

my business gone???

hav u tried sweating out of the brain yet.. it good cash economy. in vu10 they will be tampering (with the brain) to make business faster. I think I broked my brain??????
  5. Lance

Hey Mickey! :D - Installed update yet? I'm having problems with it.. it's really flaky. Hope...

Hey Mickey! :D - Installed update yet? I'm having problems with it.. it's really flaky. Hope they sort it soon!
  6. Lance

Hey Desh, hows it going? - Been a while since you've been on, taking a break is it? :D - Hows...

Hey Desh, hows it going? - Been a while since you've been on, taking a break is it? :D - Hows your VW, you fixed the engine head yet? - All the best.
  7. Lance

Which Song Should MA License Next?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kX_bK1OR50Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kX_bK1OR50Q&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  8. Lance

Hey Desh! I found you!

Hey Desh! I found you!
  9. Lance

China cracks down on virtual cash

I hate the chinese government, they seem to think they rule the people. It's supposed to be the other way round. Wake up Chinese people! Revolt and demand democracy and freedom!
  10. Lance

Hey, you found me ;-)

Hey, you found me ;-)
  11. Lance

Opalo and Breer M1A

Thanks for that DoubleWolf, I'm going to have a long look in my lunch break tomorrow :)
  12. Lance

Opalo and Breer M1A

Thanks for the replies guys. I am using an Amp a Eamp 11 I think. I'm using it for the moment until I get enough PED to buy a A101 :) It seems to work very well with the M1a but it costs me a bomb to fire off so I will only use it with bigger mobs.
  13. Lance

Opalo and Breer M1A

Thanks for that guys. I will certainly take your advice and put it to good use:) Anymore suggestions, please say as I'd be most grateful! :D
  14. Lance

Opalo and Breer M1A

Hello folks, Been playing the game for about a month now :-) I have a question which I'm sure you can answer. After maxing the Opalo I decided to buy what everyone was telling me to, which is the M1a. I tested it with some creatures in Atlas but was disapointed. The range is better, and the...
Back