Search results

1. jaivako

Turp

stat for mutant turp LOL i would love to see it. oh man... not see it for long time.
  2. jaivako

:::: RENTAL :::: UL Hl8 T 6.1: 18 DAILY, 80 Weekly, OR ONLY Decay!

if u want sell it. then what the real total ped cost to buy that? tt+8k ?
  3. jaivako

PC: Adjusted Evil bp

are u seriously sell it or what??
  4. jaivako

Question: Server problems?

LOL that possible. u may never know it can cause domino effect thu out stuff all around EU online... oyi oyi...
  5. jaivako

Help: LockPick No Refund Going on 4 months

wait a sec... does that mean when u try to deposit $ to get more PED while online? did u see "ERROR" often? right? I did try this 5 times and get this ERROR same way. so i stop play.
  6. jaivako

Buying: LIAKON HELMET and THIGHT M

curious aint they craft or loot from which mobs?
  7. jaivako

What has made you smile today?

What made me smile? --> Well to be honest i hope i dont break any rule but this is my theory and what happening IRL... IRL -- I am happy for what God or my mother birth me on this earth! no matter how diffencult life i go thru. I thanks to all elders who gave me wise advises. I experienced both...
  8. jaivako

Mission Rewards Rebalancing

Good point, wise suggest. :wise: going screenshots of all my current missions before they change it.
  9. jaivako

Client crashing while downloading PP content

well to be honest i already post on other one. but this one is werid from what i see other ppl post. they didnt mention abt RAM bug issue. I already completed downloads all planets system and etc... when i log on and i try chat somehow i got freeze and crash then error show up say not enough...
  10. jaivako

Entropia Universe 12.6.3 Release Notes

It strange....i already completed downloads all of them planets and contents everything. so when i log on. i still crash. it keep show not enough memory. LOL that not make sense!! I have 6 GB RAM. so i double check everything on different games. it seem fine so far. So i assume something...
  11. jaivako

MA Questionnaire

ah that sound possible. we will wait and see when we get message thru email abt event. but who know...
  12. jaivako

Buying: Martial or Angel Harness and ADJ fap

are u expecting to buy them from players when they get stuff from MA to trade in the robots parts? oh my mistake i remember they mention marital,tiger,eon armors and 2 other specials armors i forgot what it call.... i think carramone or supreme? and rip something.. and adj fap and other gun i...
  13. jaivako

MA Questionnaire

I did got it. even thru i am still active. so i have no idea if other ppl really got it or not all? who know but it still bother me. i saw it mention someone will get $2k gift for alienware. but that is old and done.. are they doing it again or what???
  14. jaivako

Las Vegas Babbbbyyyyyy.....

tourist in las vegas. then i cant suggest anything. it look normal in that city area. if u want tourist in that state or around that. i would recommand u and ur family (if u have??) then look up for geology or look for minerals or rocks or fossils. there are cool minerals near las vegas. just...
  15. jaivako

Selling: Robot Power Transformer (Adjusted Rip M6600 UL)

hmmm... quick move but nice try to make ppl shock. as i am not sure if they notice it or not?? :)
  16. jaivako

Question: Guesses for Planet Cyrene location?

hey u all to be honest i am noob abt space position. also i already post abt loc but didnt know they already post abt this duh of me. So my bet i guess cyrene will be on the bottom space and in middle of all planets. i hope it surround by lot dropship space mobs :) That sound crazy yea it...
  17. jaivako

Guessing Where will Cyrene Planet show up next to which planets or ????

DUOH....they already post it :(. well that good enough for me :)
  18. jaivako

Guessing Where will Cyrene Planet show up next to which planets or ????

I have been wonder abt this cyrene planet where will it show up? So i want to see ppl guess which nbr they pick. 1) near Calypso 2) near Rocktropia 3) near Arkadia 4) near Next Island 5) in the middle of space map surround by all planets 6) right next to Pirate space station (in northeast...
  19. jaivako

Prebook Cyreneflights on the Normandie - 5Ped per flight when paid in advance !

WHOA wait a sec. How will u know if Cyrene Planet will be near Caly or RT or Ark or NI ... who know... I notice John Black Knight set the transportation in order. it made me wonder does he know where Cyrene planet will be at ??? It make me more curious... I will see forward to this Cyrene...
  20. jaivako

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Jaivako ur4life Cyberstar
  21. jaivako

Info: Spaceships in Entropia

Interesting types of scale of different model of spaceships or etc. It will drive ppl crazy and busy when 2 new planets coming this year. cyrene and toulan planets. hummm i think MA will sell more or different type of spaceships. so i have to wait and see abt this.
  22. jaivako

Should Logoff in space be removed?

humm interesting suggest. but i have to disagree.. as u see most of ppl are set to make their decesion what to do. as per se they told us what to do. then we do it. we have no object. as if u told us to do soemthing. if we are doing solo in spave then we have no choice to go for it or stay on...
  23. jaivako

Selling: Philosopher's Sword

Now it even hardest to find rare item which are require to craft those special swords for AG (Anicent Greece) so that lead me to believe will be few of them craft cuz it hard to find items in NI and AG. I dont know what outcome update VU for NI/AG will it get better or worst. so i wish ev1 gl to...
  24. jaivako

Stuck in space

well to be honest i just recently heard they say there are possible update on tuesday. but i am not sure if that is confirm or not. but that what i heard from MA avatar. so i guess that update will fix some bug issues or possible some of it will fix abt space bug issues and map bug issue. but i...
  25. jaivako

Achievement: Falling 1 million meters in space (and still going strong....)

oh that made sense. i hope MA dont make too many clones to be left alone in space like dylan hunt tv show abt space mobs.. hehehe
Back