Search results

1. V

Paynova Wallet and eAccount Discontinued on May 1st

Ow, I'm sorry. Well then you just have to find a trusted supplier first then. So it isn't Paypals problem but just lack of trust or a fucked up new generation that abuses others... If you just make it possible to work it out ingame and by trading the PED after you recieved the payment getting a...
  2. V

How do the Dutch deposit here ?

The reason that virtual credit cards aren't a possibility on the Dutch PayPal account is because there is a limit to the amount of different credit cards you can use on any one PayPal account. Seeing as you get a newnumber with each virtual credit card, this limit would very quickly be reached...
  3. V

How do the Dutch deposit here ?

Ideal isn't in the list anymore. Used to pay World of Warcraft with iDeal. However you can now buy Wallie Cards with iDeal (https://buyonline.wallie.com/Default.aspx) if you don't mind extra costs. Well, cc still beats all the complicated rest.
  4. V

Paynova Wallet and eAccount Discontinued on May 1st

Hm, Ok so I didnt player PE for about 6 months. Always used Paynova, since Paypal was not an option in PE. My old Paynova account is gone.. (is it legal to delete an account after half a year of inactivity while theirs still about 50$ on it??? I havent used my paypal for years and account still...
Back