Search results

1. Ajax

MA, give the Universe a chance to thrive!

C'mon MA, if you won't drop the TP fees then how about dropping the auction transport fees between planets? I and others have had the same problem on both NI and Rocktropia: we go up with enough ped for a few hunts, get some loot and have to come back to Calypso in order to sell it. The local...
  2. Ajax

Where no ava has gone before (well, maybe...)

Any nice shots of your ava in unusual places? Maybe some that are tough to reach, even with aircraft? This one took a few attempts (it's @ Nymph)
  3. Ajax

Next Island: Is time-travel enabled or not?

As title... Beta or not, I thought I was paying 40 (80) ped to try out Next Island as advertised. I've seen nothing to say time-travel is not available until [date] (caveat: I got tired of reading ND-bashing threads so may have given up too easily). Cheers
  4. Ajax

Code on Hadesheim crater building

Probably just a Calypso bar-code for a slab of concrete, but thought I'd post this up in case it was more than that... [Coords: 62344 84352]
  5. Ajax

FYI: Updating bookmarks to point to planetcalypsoforum.com

Sharing a tip for updating bookmarks of entropiaforum.com threads to point here... I started by searching for the thread title but soon got bored, and found a faster way. You just need to edit your bookmark and change everything before the thread title in the link to...
  6. Ajax

Entropia BASE Jumping League

Short of PED and need something eco to do? Enjoy exploring or using the environment in new ways? Get your name up there with other high fliers in the Entropia BASE Jumping League! Rules: You can jump off any BASE object (buildings, antennae, spans (bridge), and earth (cliff). Running...
  7. Ajax

FYI: Black screen when alt-tabbing? (Win7/Comodo FW users)

Posted for info in case anyone else is tearing their hair out over this... Just resolved an annoying problem whereby I couldn't switch from full-screen mode to do anything else without the screen going black. A forced power-down had been the only solution... Turned out Comodo Firewall was...
Back