Search results

1. BarnabusVonErik

Sweating in the new age

I just read the newsletter and took a sneak peak into the design ideas for how sweating will be handled in this post V10 world. Apparently we will now be forced to buy equipment to sweat. It would be fairer if this piece of equipment never took decay, but you know it will. It might also be...
  2. BarnabusVonErik

Avatars are white and missing pieces.

A member of my guild recently decided to become active again in Entropia. He downloaded the new 10 updated and this is what he gets setting all graphics to Low or Medium: After messing around for about 30 minutes he managed to get this next picture by upping everything to HIGH and trying to...
  3. BarnabusVonErik

Question: The Price of ME

Can someone please enlighten me on this. I was in game most of this last weekend. Only a handful of players where on in any given area. Not near as many numbers as I have seen in previous VU 10 plays. No sweating, and Chips are not functioning.... So why does the game still have a markup...
  4. BarnabusVonErik

Buying: Cold-Ir, and Jimman Suite BP's

I have yet to see these on auction when I'm on. Post a price and I will consider it and meet you in game to trade.
  5. BarnabusVonErik

In the Market

Sorry I realized my blunder after I posted. I'll try to do better.
  6. BarnabusVonErik

Torchwood: Always looking for new weekend members.

Torchwood was started a few months ago to help out new players. We only meet on the weekends, so if you are a highly active player then our soc probably won't be the best fit. However if you are like most of our members and the weekend is the only time you have to play we welcome you. We...
Back