Search results

1. adeehr

Robot Spring offensive

Is any of this still spawning? i see the Bertha and the Bulks, but no Attackers anywhere I look. That's what I get for hanging out on Cyrene I guess...
  2. adeehr

Selling: All my skills

bump this post up
  3. adeehr

Yes I did rough calculations, nothing concrete to get my $$ amounts, but that's what I did. I took the loss of chip and then calculated it by the percent of MU minus the cost of the ESI. Doubted anyone would chip my skills while buying a new ESI that's why I thought if someone had one, this was...
  4. adeehr

Your implant can buy my skills. I don't have any ESI's and I don't want to go through buying them, so if you have an ESI and you want my skills the prices are below. I've broken it down this way. Skill name, my skill total, the chip size needed for all the skill to extract from my head and the...
  5. adeehr

Entropia Universe Patch 14.7.4.1

I looked, they are BO for 100 ped each. SB and BO are the same. There is one auction for 100 of them that started at 1 ped and is raising from there, value to MA of 100 CPD is 10000, doubt it gets anywhere near that.
  6. adeehr

Best newbie set up for eco

That's a great point and advice. I tend to think more of regen because of the long time play, but if low level players ignore that fact for future they won't know to gear up against it as much. So learning about it early on is healthy, even if not as useful with low end mobs.
  7. adeehr

I like the sheet, but the final damage per pec isn't telling the whole story. When you have mob regen worked in the speed of the gun becomes a factor, hence why the ARS is so much better than the Sahra MK1, even though the MK1 does more damage per pec, it shoots 23 less shots per minute, which...
  8. adeehr

The Chon is super nice, it does slightly better damage (per pec of decay) per second than the Ancient Red Scorpion, but the ARS does almost 4 points more of damage per second, so the difference in the better d(ppod)ps is not a stand out. Chon S1X1 Damage (per pec of decay) per second: 3.31907...
  9. adeehr

Guess this week's payout!

TheRock with 3.54 being only .16 away is your winner! 3.70588 PED per Deed this week.
  10. adeehr

hahaha tossing colors at me, you are crazy, I can't read that :laugh: You're right, I ignored it because I completely missed it, you are the winner!!
  11. adeehr

My guess for next week, with the bonus weekends, we are going over 4, big time! 4.91 next week is my guess!!
  12. adeehr

Disabled wins with a guess of 3.89 PED! 3.75 PED per Deed this week
  13. adeehr

My guess for this next week 3.16 as it will start to climb back up....
  14. adeehr

You are the closest as it was 2.54947 this week, gratz! :)
  15. adeehr

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Honestly surprised it was this high: 2.54947 this week...
  16. adeehr

Info: Ozpyn LR 1X1 Stats better than Opalo SGA

Yea I see those now too, wow haha. But with the A101 those won't work.
  17. adeehr

Info: Ozpyn LR 1X1 Stats better than Opalo SGA

I haven't played PE much in the last 6 months, came back this week to discover the LR 1x1 on auction so I did some research. According to the weapon compare on Entropedia, this gun is better for eco hunting than the Opalo or even the SGA Opalo. Has anyone else noticed this? Ammo Opalo: 200...
  18. adeehr

:eyecrazy: This trend is disturbing, 3.28 for next week...
  19. adeehr

Farmer you are the closest it was 3.562424 PED per deed this week.
  20. adeehr

My guess for this next week 3.89
  21. adeehr

Don't let it hit you in the head on the way down, you win! 3.6692 PED per deed this week.
  22. adeehr

Tough to gauge, it's going up and down, I'll stab at 4.24 this week.
  23. adeehr

Payout was 4.078 this week, Salty wins!
  24. adeehr

My guess this week is 3.99
  25. adeehr

Piotr wins, 3.88921 PED per deed this week
Back