Search results

1. G

Selling: Over The Knee Socks (F, C)

Hey all. I have a ton of Over The Knee Socks (F, C) to sell. They are quite rare, with only 69 being sold over the past decade! My asking price is +18 each (Was +20). If you watch the auctions, you may even find them cheaper! Send me a PM if you'd like to buy a pair.
  2. G

Buying: lvl 1 & 2 curtain BPs

Hey all! Looking to buy some BP lvl 1 & 2 curtain BPs, especially ones that use Exarosaur Cloth. If you have any for sale, please PM me so we can discuss price. Thanks for looking!
  3. G

Help: Torrent download of individual updates?

Hey all... Just wondering if it is possible to download individual updates via torrent rather than linking via FTP. Half downloaded the update today, but it failed 1/2 way through, so it was just a waste of my quota. Any help appreciated. + rep for really helpful posts. Thanks in advance.
  4. G

Uber: 1.9k Leviathan Old

Hey all. Another Uber for your viewing enjoyment. Click to enlarge
  5. G

REQUEST: Massive Merp LA

Hey all. I'd just like to request a massive merp LA. I have searched everywhere, and nowhere can I find any big merp... The only places good for merp are the ones with masses of small ones. If you would like to see a massive merp LA, please post your preference in the poll above. Thanks for...
  6. G

Question: Mining Recorder???

Hey guys. I have recently started mining more then I have before, and I want to record all my claims. Are there any programs out there where I can record my claims on a map or something so I can identify possible ore/enmatter hot-spots? I know there used to be NRF, but that doesn't work in...
  7. G

Servers Dropped Out?

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone else has been kicked and cannot get back on... I can't access the game or www.planetcalypso.com
  8. G

Uber: 1.7K Daikiba

Had a second team uber today: Click to enlarge All oils, but cool all the same! We were about to give up and head in, cause loot had been sooooooo bad, but we are glad we decided to stay out just those extra few minutes!
  9. G

HoF: A Bunch Of Firsts

Hey all! You may ignore my whine thread about bad loot now. MA has redeemed themselves! Anyways, I sold a few items and decided I'd take my very first trip to CND. Great place up there with the music and all... I decided I'd try some hunting and mining, but clever me, forgot my plates :laugh...
  10. G

Help: How do I get to CND?

Hey all. I need a bit of help. I want to go to CND and do some mining and hunting there, but can't find the place where you teleport up... Is this at a certain TP? If so, which one? And if not, how do I get up there? Also, I have heard that you need to download CND. Is this true? Where do I get...
  11. G

Loot Pool Gone Bad

Warning! Warning! Warning! This is a BIG whining thread! If you don't like anyone whining, don't read this post! I have to post this because there is something seriously wrong with the loot pool in general, and something needs to be done about it. And I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot of...
  12. G

Problem with Loot Pool on low end creatures?

Hey all! I am just wondering if anyone else is having as much bad luck as I am on low end mobs. It seems as though the loot pool has dried up on these mobs, and it only seems to be getting worse now sweating is in. Its not uncommon for me to hunt 20+ mobs and get all no loot and when they...
  13. G

FYI: Clarification on Blueprint Mark-Ups

Hey all! I'm just posting this cause I think some people have trouble understanding BP MU's and hopefully this can clear it up a little bit. So here goes: As most people know, all items in Entropia Universe have a Trade Terminal ('tt') value and a Mark-Up (Also commonly referred to as 'MU'). MU...
  14. G

Pricecheck: Minopolis West Huts

Hey all! I'm looking to buy/trade a minopolis west hut sometime in the future. Does anyone know what these have gone for in the past so I have some target to set? Thanks in advance.
  15. G

MA has had VU10 since 2007!

Hey all. Was just watching a video on youtube and noticed something strange. The video is a recording of a program called 'Rise of the Video Game' shown on the discovery channel and was recorded in 2007. At the 5 minute mark through the video, a quick shot of a guy in orange running around...
  16. G

My First SGA and Biggest Global Yet!

Hey all! After many guns broken, and a lot of ammo burnt, with seemingly low pay, I decided it was time to dust off the old Opalo and go knock a few Exarosaurs around. As I arrived at the spawning, there were a lot of people already hunting. The first few were all no-looters, and then a white...
  17. G

How many of each SGA item is there?

Hey all! Just wondering how many of each SGA item there is. I looted a SGA Opalo the other day and want to know how many of them there is going to be. Thanks in advance.
  18. G

Buying: Omegaton A101 Amp

Hey all! I'm looking to buy an Omegaton A101 Amp. I'm offering tt+90 if you're interested in selling. I'm on most nights between 7 and 10pm AEST (8 and 11am GMT [I think thats right :scratch2: ]). PM me or post if you have one to sell.
  19. G

Selling: Isis LR41 (L) --Below MU--

Gun has been sold. Thanks for looking
  20. G

Question: Minopolis Huts... How much?

Hey all! I am just interested in how much a Minopolis Hut would cost. If you don't know what I mean, go there and look near the TP and you'll see them. And is it true they have no maintenance fees?
  21. G

Buying: Set of Mark.6a plates

A set of plates has been found. Thanks for looking!
  22. G

Where on Calypso are they?

Where on calypso are the kerberos? I have searched high and low and have not even had as much as a confirmed sighting. Does anyone know where kerberos can be found? If so, what are the co-ordinates of the spawning (approx)? And what maturities are included in the spawn? Thanks in Advance
  23. G

Street Performace - Free Show for all!

Hey all! During the last couple of weeks I have been working on a bit of a Street Performance that I would like to share with the EU Community, sort of like a virtual version of Busking. To my understanding, there has not been anything of this type attempted in EU, so this should be a first...
  24. G

Question: What are Basic Filters Used For?

Hey all! Just wondering what basic filters are used for... I crafted some last night, went to Entropedia.info to find out what I can do with them and nothing comes up. So I thought that one of you crafters might know. So what can I do with them?
  25. G

Selling: Gulladr Shades (M)

Hey all! Seeing as the MU is so high, I'm gonna sell my shades. I am looking for about 60PED for them. I see them as an investment to make, but since my PEDs are running on empty, I would like to sell them. Please post here, or PM me if you are interested.
Back