Search results

1. Seoul

Lost in Space...

This morning i'm on a 'mothership' in the front gunners chair, I try to get out and lol, i end up in space and die, but then back in chair. after this happening a few times, i exit the game, but then lol, when i sign back on, i'm still in game, been in game for over 10 hours now, have a gold...
  2. Seoul

Mining after MM?

Hi, have a few question to other miners... 1. Before MM, I was getting a 75 to lol, 200 percent return while mining, for several months. After MM, I'm averaging 35 to 60 percent return. My question, is this happening to anyone else? Last question, does anyone think that MM effects...
  3. Seoul

Can't pick which resource to mine????

Just returned from Ark, hit FOMA, bought some amps and headed to do some mining..guess what, the screen for picking the resource to mine does not come up, so said screw it, flew down to the planet and the same thing, restarted a few times and even rebooted my computer. Put in a support case...
  4. Seoul

Walking vs. Running

The following has happen several times over the past few days. Spawn car, drive car, get out of car, pick car up and now can not run, only walk slow like I'm over weight. This morning, weight was 130k below max, and it happen again.:scratch2: This happening to anyone else? Seoul
  5. Seoul

Just wondering....

Is there any 'real' site to get the current scores and I pray the times people are on, got drunk on the first day, lol, and trying to remember was it 3 hours or 2 hours... Seoul...:confused:
  6. Seoul

Skill Scanner Help

Hi, OK, downloaded the newest skill scanner, ran it, went to EU, pulled up skill screen, moved it around, hit prtsc, heard the confirm, went to the scanner and got "Data" "Nothing found". Downloaded the Java file, installed, did the above again, got the same thing.. Help Please...
  7. Seoul

Support is not Support, it's just PR

Below is what I got after putting in a support request about the screwed up mining. I'm very glad I don't work in support. It seems that they are in the middle, the ones that really need to answer bugs is out of the mix. All support does is forward the reported bug and then sit on their...
  8. Seoul

Fail, Miss, and Item is Busy

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.. Go hunting for 'pick a mob'. All is fine, no lag. Start shooting and then get miss, miss, fail, fail, hit, miss, miss, fail, fail, miss, hit. The mob wears down my HP and I go to FAP and get Item is busy, over and over and over. I at...
  9. Seoul

Just My Two Pecs...after 5 plus years...

Came to this 'game' when ND bought a 'space station' for $100,000 US dollars. Did not know the game was here until that. Spent a Xmas on CND on the very first XMAS there... Now, I've had ups and downs.... But, this is here and now... EU, what do you think of EU? What do I think of...
  10. Seoul

Fyi

:mad::mad:Seems a bug to me, but perhaps a 'feature'...(i.e. more peds for MA) Ok, have my gun on hot key 2 and my fap on hot key 1. I'm killing a mob that does serious damage, i click 2 and never a problem..always can get my gun, but no I need to hit 1 and guess what, have to click several...
  11. Seoul

I'm sure this has been asked before...but I've NEVER seen a real answer

:scratch2:By the way like th:scratch2:e new 'officle for:scratch2:ums'. The 'look' :scratch2:is much better. Now, my question...after reading all the rules...(can't in public chat or form tell a Mod you disagree", well, I guess I have to live with that, in that they can 'Ban You"... LOL I...
  12. Seoul

A few Questions????

And before anyone says..."use search", I did and found nothing.... 1. Has MA ever said what 'fail' means? (Over the past few weeks I get a miss followed by a fail almost all the time) 2. Has MA increased the damage done by Trox in the past few weeks? (In fully repaired Phantom with...
  13. Seoul

Dumb Question I'm sure...

Decided to head over to ND's world to check it out. Have not been there since it opened. So, I'm tooling around in my car and run into some bad ass dragons...was a bit of fun, but i get killed in my car. I get back to revive and no car, not on me or in storage. Please don't tell me that the...
  14. Seoul

Selling: Many items and skills for sell, if you live in Korea.

Like the title says, if you are in Korea and want to buy me out, give me a yell. Seoul
  15. Seoul

Kill Stealing

Been hunting Longtooth, and have seen a lot of KS going on. Luckly, has not happen to me, but from the chat at the site, it seems a lot of people are yelling about it. Now, as I understand it, the person that does 50 percent damage gets the loot. But, in another post I someone posted that...
  16. Seoul

up grading phantom...

I have almost a full set of phantom to be teired up...can't find any on auction to buy, so.. Anyone have a set? I'll give you mine if I lose it upgrading Seoul...
  17. Seoul

Will this game be here 1 year from today?

MA is selling...who knows what, a castle? our home?, seems to be everything? So, the question, for those like me that has droped major funds into this 'none-game'...what will the future hold? seoul
  18. Seoul

Any input requested...

Going to build a new computer, wondering what you guys think of this system? I'm a bit worried about playablity. Please provide input. Seoul:scratch2: CPU INTEL CORE i7 Bloomfield 930 M/B ASUS INTEL X58 Chip Hard Disk SATA2 1TB RAM DDR3 2G * 2...
  19. Seoul

Applying Patch 1 of 1?

The sign in screen has been "applying patch 1 of 1" for the past 15 mins. Is that normal? Seoul:confused:
  20. Seoul

Trox Nerf? Medical Enhancer Nerf?

Just gave up on hunting trox for a bit. Seems they now hit almost every time, and for while not major damage, enought to have to keep healing a lot. (doms' to Old Alpha using AS 117 on teir II and Phantom with 5B) and the big nerf is in killing one Old Alpha, I started with 12 Level I...
  21. Seoul

Cars = BS

Facts: 1. People that play this game live all over the world. 2. The 'guides' show up at random places. 3. The guides give out a few cars and are gone. The players are acting like a bunch of idiots, "If you don't give me a car, I'll kill myself." and much much more... Opinion 1. MA...
  22. Seoul

A question about selling out...

Mods... If this is in the wrong area, please move it to the correct one. Hi... Ok, My question is kind of simple.. Let's say you have an avator with about 275k skills, AS 117, phantom, ... a lot of toys, an apt. on CND, one on planet; the one on planet full of stuff, i.e...
  23. Seoul

Can not connect to server?

Anyone else getting this? Can't connect to server error message? Seoul:confused:
  24. Seoul

Error on download

I enter the sign in screen, it says it's downloading the new VU. But, keep getting the box that says error on download. Any suggestons? Seoul
  25. Seoul

Looking for a top 25 society..

1. over 200k total skills and at last count 171 or 172 HP. 2. self-supporting 3. dont' need power trips or power games (had enought of that in my last society..."I'm god and you must follow or be kicked". Sorry, I pay my own way and don't need ANYONE to tell me what to think or say.. 4...
Back