Search results

1. P

Selling: WTS: Rings + Kinetic Attack 7 Chip

Ares Perf + Athenic Perf+ Chip Also have xmas18 if anyone is interested.
  2. P

Selling: WTS: Xmas 2018 ring

asking 21k Items of interest: x22 s20
  3. P

Selling: WTS: T5.99 Enigma L4 and more!

Selling T5.99 L4 (TIR 181/200) Ares Perf Ath Perf Kinetic Attack 7 chip (T6.6 TIR 181/200) PM me in game Princess Fiona of Amber.
  4. P

Buying: WTB L4

Hit me up on Discord, PCF or in game Princess Fiona of Amber.
  5. P

Buying: WTB: Mid Tier L4

Lemme know what you got. Thanks. Princess Fiona of Amber
  6. P

Selling: WTS: HL12 T9.07

Now that MM is over, im going to finally sell it. Asking 10k. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=572
  7. P

Buying: WTB CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 2, TEN Edition + Dante

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1599 Preferably lower to mid tier. PM me if you have one for sale, thanks.
  8. P

Selling: HL12 T9 (highest tiered in game) Taking offers.

Want to sell the Hl12 T9. Taking offers and gauging interest. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=572 link to item. PM me in game: Princess Fiona of Amber
  9. P

Question: The best mining soc's to join

What are some of the best mining soc's to join for mid level players? Obviously RELICS is arguably the best mining soc period out there today, but who comes close? What are good socs to join for people with lvl 25-40 prosp/survey skills? Discuss.
  10. P

Can we bring back the Champs League for MH?!

There'd certainly be plenty of room out there! We could run the Champs League and MMOWC once more, that would be awesome, and bring ALOT of activity out there! :yay: :yay:
  11. P

FYI: Looking for a new soc!

Been in the game since Dec 07, sold out, came back, seen it all, done it all. Looking for a new soc thats preferably miner oriented, but i also do my fair share of hunting and/or crafting as well! Let me know if you're looking for someone new! I currently own Martial +5B/6A, LR41 (can use...
  12. P

Steam Platform for PC/Mac users!

For those of you who are not aware, there is a PC/MAC version of the Xbox Live/PS Network that allows us PC/MAC Gamers to buy/play games on our desktops! :D However, unlike Xbox Live/PSN, Steam offers games at way better prices, (Xbox/PS3 games are currently $60, whereas most PC/MAC games are...
  13. P

A few mining globals...

14. P

Breaking news!! A florida judge has just made an official athiest (un)holy day!

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days. The case...
  15. P

A few recent globals...

:yay:
  16. P

Achievement: First EVER Crafting Global :)

only took me 6 years to finally hit one lol
  17. P

Achievement: Fiona & Sitka Evis globals

We got 2 globals, and a silent global in ~20 mins of hunting hehe. :wtg:
  18. P

Achievement: RDA Unlock

19. P

61 ped Igni global

20. P

Gazz Hof 227 PED

First Mining HOF of the new VU. Only took me 5 months lol.
  21. P

Feff Global 56 PED

First hunting global of the new VU....only took me 5 months lol...
  22. P

Cowboys vs Saints

How bout dem cowboys?!?!? :d awesome game tonight from both teams!
  23. P

CGA Unlock

24. P

76 ped Argo global

25. P

51 Narc global.

yet another hof/global in the last week. :D
Back