Search results

1. Danton

Selling: Gremlin M full set

selling Gremlin M full set. It's full TT, selling for 655 inlcuding MU. Only complete set, not in parts.
  2. Danton

Selling: Arkadian DNA Part - Madana Eye

Selling the named DNA Part, offers welcome Note: Arkadian specific DNA(part), not implementable on other Planets as far as I know.
  3. Danton

Selling: Arkadian DNA Part - Kamaldon Bone Crest

Selling the named DNA Part, offers welcome Note: Arkadian specific DNA(part), not implementable on other Planets as far as I know.
  4. Danton

Selling: Beladoth DNA parts

Hi, offer two Beladoth DNA parts: 1* Beladoth Spine 1* Beladoth Foot Note: As far as I know, this DNA is restricted to Arkadia and can not implemented on other planets. I don't give SB or BO, I'll think over every serious offer I get, here or by PM. I reserver the right to cancel sale if I...
  5. Danton

Question: Fort Events

Hi all, two question about current stat of Fort Events at Event Area near Tukar: 1. Is the 10% costs rule (decay, ammo) still active when creating an event there? 2. The RK-5 Repairtool bug fixed or not? Was kicking you out of game and not let you in again before event ends when equipped...
  6. Danton

Selling: Omegaton M2875 Tier IV

Laser Pistol (dmg/sec with A104 and damage enhancer on slot 1-4) Lvl 50: 45,5 Lvl 70: 48,3 Lvl 100: 52,5 (numbers from emtropedia) SB: 550 PED BO: 700 PED PED only, no Item deals please. Cu -Ron Edit: current tier is 4,8
  7. Danton

Question: MA Developers can answer if CE2 is also affected?

Can someone of Developers please tell if Cryengine 2 (and so EU) is also affected by the following problem: [...] The second problem relates to CryEngine 3, a graphics engine developed by Crytek for use in its own and other companies' games. Auriemma's demonstration showed an attack on...
  8. Danton

Impossible to reach Crystal Palace

We have tried to fly to CP, first my wife alone in Sleipnir, after that fails together in Quad. Always, after half the way to CP we got the message if we want to land on Calypso. We have tried 3 times, always same result. Relogged between attempts, used different startpoints on Calypso. Map...
  9. Danton

Selling: Big esi 1074,01 tt

EDIT: closed, ingame auction now -Ron
  10. Danton

Depo impossible

After a try to Depo ingame failed, I have tried to do so via Website. I got an error, that according to records I have not left genesis arrival area and so I cant depo because I havent choosen a planet....... LOL :scratch2: Can someone at MA fix that pls :)
  11. Danton

"Out of RAM" not fixed :(

Looks like the "bug" which is present since last VU is not fixed with todays VU. Can we have an update please *when* we will get a fix for that? Thx -Ron
  12. Danton

travel time with quad after VU

Can someone confirm that travel time to CND is 25 minutes with Quad now and 1 hour from Calypso to Arkadia with Quad? Thx.
  13. Danton

Selling: Omegaton 2875 Tier 4.4

Selling a Tier 4.4 Omegaton 2875 This unlimited weapon with dmg enhancers on all 4 Slots and amp-104 does max dmg of 75,6 with 52,5 dmg/sec (enhancers and amp not included in offer) SB/BO 1100 PED PM me with offers.
  14. Danton

Buying: Spartacus Backstrap (L) M

Want to buy Spartacus Backstrap (L) M. Offers welcome. Thx Ron
  15. Danton

Selling: Hermes (L) complete set (M)

SOLD (to short...)
  16. Danton

Question: known issues 11.8. update pls.

Can someone from MA/SEE or whoever is responsible give us an update about ETA when LA owners will be able to change PVP-settings again? Would be nice to hear something about. Thx.
  17. Danton

Selling: Lr66 (l)

selling LR66 (L) TT=504,94 Official MU atm: 170% I'll sell to the first one with acceptable offer. Sold
  18. Danton

Achievement: 10k Atrox done

Finally, they are done: Don't wanna see troxes for a while now :)
  19. Danton

...mob is in condition..

Before last VU, if a mob was in condition, it becomes shootable again after it hits you once. Now the behavior has changed. First happend at small troxes, so not realy a problem. Yesterday same at hogglos. Condition-message shows up in chat after mobs stuck at tree, then mob was free again and...
  20. Danton

Situation update please

Hello Hanne/FPC/MA whoever.... Is it possible to give us an update about the actual buggy situation? Any ETA when the most annoying bugs are fixed? 1. Mob Spawns 2. Tools without function 3. AMPs etc. ect. Would be nice to hear some words about the (hopefully ongoing) work....
  21. Danton

Possible to disable Voicechat completly?

Is it possible to disable it? Helptext says, that if no balance on it, PEDs will automaticly transfered to the Voice Balance. Have I missunderstand that point? I don't want such auto-transfer. I don't plan to use this ingame voicechat. So is there a way to turn it off?
  22. Danton

System Down?

connection lost a few minutes ago, now the Clientloader does not start anymore. Same on 3 systems here. Anyone else the same?
  23. Danton

Wrong Trade, searching Avatar

Hello, half an hour ago I tradet my colourer because I want coloring my Mastercoat. I was standing direct in front of her. What I not have seen is, that direct behind her another PPL must be standing. During trade I lost focus of my privat chat window, so while typing maybe I traded the guy...
  24. Danton

Selling: Boar UL (M)

Selling Boar (M) all parts UL, but helmet (L) not longer available, sold Updated!
  25. Danton

Tracker Data not stored?

Hi there, seems like tracker database is complete wrong since 10.3 Update. Missing all my and my teams globals/HOFs since thursday. Hunting Hall of Fame at startpage also wrong, missing data. Known Issue?
Back