Search results

1. F

Selling: SOLD

50% chance this is my old set <3 (6-7 years ago). Felt nostalgic thinking about it! Free bump and thanks for the memories :)
  2. F

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

Will not sink to your level and call you stupid - but did I say anything about making money? no.. I'm only mentioning the cost to play this "game" and that it's too expensive for my taste considering there are enough games out there that gives me the same joy for a lesser price. Like you...
  3. F

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

I feel you man... This made me quit this game after all these years (check my creation date on the forums). Regardless of what I did, I kept losing too much. No chance in hell I'm paying $1000 a month to play a videogame and hope to maybe get back 95% in something that looks like a course of a...
  4. F

How to convince players to come back to EU?

Been coming back for a period time to time for years, but its just too expensive... $100 for just a couple of days of normal play (dont question my skill or knowledge. Look at when I joined this forum) is just to much. There are other games that gives so much more for less - and thats my main...
  5. F

Expectation

You need more runs in order to get some valid data... Months worth even. The game tends to repay you with globals/HOF's now and then that adds the total closer to 98% return. Sometimes more, sometimes less - but in the end, it evens out usually if you play it smart enough. Don't use gear you...
  6. F

Selling: Storage cleanout

Hi, As title says - I'm cleaning out my storage. I also have some BLP, Rifle, HG and LWT skills for sale as well if you have ESI. If you see anything interesting in the list below, please write in the thread with any offer you may have and we'll PM afterwards to schedule the trade. Bulk buys...
  7. F

Achievement: First one to celebrate 15 years in PE/EU :D

:girl::girl::girl::girl::girl::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  8. F

Selling: [Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack] Tier 1

ah man... now he's off with one minute! :laugh::laugh:
  9. F

Pircecheck: Hangar and Assassin R150

Not sure if this qualifies for a valid price but there was an Assassin R150 tier 7~ on sale for about 1-2 months ago that I was considering to buy. The day after when I had collected the needed peds it got sold. I think it was out on auction for atleast 5 days before that. Can't remember the...
  10. F

Tribute to Golden Players!

Nice post! And I totally agree! I started very early myself and he was one of the first names that "stood out". Never ever have I heard any negative about him either - only good things. :wtg::girl:
  11. F

Selling: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military - TIER 6.0!

Was planning on bidding but with no SB I was kept in the blind and ended up buying another gun. Just a friendly reminder to answer questions in thread and consider this a free bump :)
  12. F

Buying: stock

You make a valid point my friend. But how do you think it will go if the turtles suddenly appeared in the trees? Will the monkeys go to war against them? Will the turtles stand a chance against them? What will happen to the fruits? Lets just hope Trump doesn't become president in the US so our...
  13. F

Selling: S: Ranked Combat Knife & Full set Phantom (F)

Thread can be closed. Everything sold! :)
  14. F

Bumpity bump bump! :wtg:
  15. F

Bring up my post! Phantom set removed from salesthread since I put it up in ingame auction.
  16. F

Selling: WTS: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

This still for sale? :rolleyes:
  17. F

Entropedia Server Upgrade

Hi, Will Entropedia get fixed? Appears to be down now. Anyone know of a similar site we can use to compare weapons etc?
  18. F

Hi, This salesthread will work as an auction. When first bid is received (in the thread please) the bidding will go on for 3 days after first bid is received. Accepting only PEDs at the moment - but if you dont have any peds, but something easy-to-sell we might come to an agreement at my...
  19. F

Selling: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military - TIER 6.0!

Hi! Do you have any estimate of the price you're looking for?
  20. F

Selling: Angel SGA (F), Songkra, Ranked Combat Knife etc.

I guess its time to bump this up. Haven't been very active recently so unsure if the prices are up to date. Please correct me if they are absurd! :) Thanks!
  21. F

Another bump! If you PM me, please note that I'm not checking my inbox everyday due to inactivity - and please pm me here and not in-game. Thanks!
  22. F

Very late bump! :D Dagger and armor still for sale. Haven't played for a while, hence the late bump
  23. F

President of Virtual Reality Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs Unveils Plan to Create 3 Million Jobs with 'Public Transport' IPO - PR Newsw

I'm out of words. I dont know if I'm crying or laughing. Maybe both at the same time over how stupid this entire "election" and "presidency" is. And on top of that - we ended up with the virtual reality Donald Trump when it comes to "good ideas" and future plans... I'm out - for good.
Back