Search results

1. G

Breer P1A Log

We all know about these tools but its most likely cheaper and more time efficient to chip to a level you want :D I can get 60-80% returns on almost every return for months straight or chip in and start trying to make profit now(if one thinks that profit can be made by a certain bp)! The only...
  2. G

Q. about cycling peds

I think the word dynamic is overused as a way of describing the way that Entropia works. I think its more of a term that brainwashes people over time as an excuse of why they are loosing so much PED. Lets take a look Definition: Characterized by continuous change, activity, or progress...
  3. G

Flame war against AC vs ingame AC

I have not really tested it and I didnt feel like reading 1/2 the thread but people said it only autoclicks for 5 minutes then kicks you out? If thats the case then people would have to have a macro program just to keep the auto clicker active :D :launcher:
  4. G

Breer P1A Log

66 QR Breer P1A BP and avg about 50-60% returns on this bp with no HoFs. Globals far and few between. I did warn you about the BP LeWolf and yes it would be better for you to chip in and then spend an insane amount on a BP that not many others craft. But even doing that you will probably...
  5. G

Breer P1A Log

If you tried selling the Breer P1As after every crafting run you would be doing 1 run per month about. Everyone says that you should only craft things with high MU but when I calculate low MU vs high MU items. Its odd that even after high MU the return seems to come out about the same :confused:
  6. G

Achievement: uber unlock: intuïtion

you could have it today too now that chipping is back in!!! ;)
  7. G

+rep to MA, with a suggestion

Autoclick sucks, it doesnt even tel you whether it was a fail/near success or success it just keeps sucking material. Of course you can figure out the outcome yourself but i still like seeing it.... Also I hate the processing request bar, waiting 5 seconds for the outcome instead of getting an...
  8. G

Selling: Breer M1A BP | Breer P1A BP 66 QR

Looking for reasonable offers on these bps. Breer M1A has 5QR, Breer P1A has 66 QR
  9. G

Buying: Muscle Oil 101% | Force Nexus 112% | Sweat 5 PED per 1k

Buying whats in the title. Looking for a steady Muscle Oil supplier. I buy in 1k+ quantities.
  10. G

LA43 Claim of the day

I made a long run out to LA43!!! Even though the contest is almost over im still going to join and try and have some fun =) I have never done a contest before
  11. G

Complete list of BP

2 Places you can go http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/ or www.entropiawiki.com
  12. G

Selling: Breer P1A (L) 66 QR BP, Breer M1A (L) 5 QR BP, Svempa S40 (L) 6 QR BP

Sorry King, I am selling the blueprints not the actual weapons.
  13. G

Selling: Breer P1A (L) 66 QR BP, Breer M1A (L) 5 QR BP, Svempa S40 (L) 6 QR BP

Looking to sell these BPs. UL Breer P1A (L) - 66 QR Blueprint - 400 PED UL Breer M1A (L) - 5 QR Blueprint - 275 PED UL OA-101 Light (L) - 77 QR Blueprint - 250 PED UL Svempa S40 (L) - 6 QR Blueprint - 150 PED Post or message here if you want one of these blueprints. Willing to accept...
  14. G

Quantity vs Condition (Jester D-1 Test)

Profit/Loss % includes MU on residue
  15. G

well its not going well :( I have not gone this many clicks w/o a global on Jester D-1s ever, especially with condition clicking too
  16. G

Question: Stackable BPs: quantity vs. quality?

Welcome Ian, The slider is really not quantity vs quality. Its more quantity vs quantity. Moving the slider bar from Green - Red for stackable BPs means that you will get more of that item per success but in return your success rate will be WAY lower. At the same time most of the time you get...
  17. G

Hi all, Rather new crafter here just hit lvl 11 in BLP/Laser wep Engineer and after crafting for the last 1-2 Months ive decided to do a test of my own. Ive read just about every post on Quantity vs Condition crafting and cannot come to any conclusions to which is better. Here is my test...
  18. G

Simple I Plastic Springs

So ive been running a Simple I Plastic Springs BP for the last couple days and ive done 3000+ clicks on quantity. I have been getting solid returns of 70% on quantity. At the same time I see global after global on this BP and I can only wonder if they are doing condition? or near condition...
  19. G

Silly Blueprint Recipies

All these recipes that have wierd ingredients were added to make the cost efficiency go down for us. They realized that with the actual ingredients the cost/return would be too high so they added in bombs to be wasted or springs etc! :poke: It all makes sense trust me.
  20. G

Sept 17/18 Global values way down?

Its very odd looking at the Hall of Fame and on Entropiatracker and seeing the highest one on the list @ 2,408 from Hunting and Mining/Crafting none over 2,000. Do you think they are testing things out between all these mini updates or maybe the updates have been so often that the loot pool is...
  21. G

Question: Crafting components

I craft everyday and when I am crafting an item and all of a sudden someone else gets an HoF from the same item I go on entropiatracker and check their history. There are 2 COMMON things that I see happening. #1 the person with the HoF almost never crafts the item regularly, does 1 run and...
  22. G

SGA Haikus! - 5000 EFD for the funniest one.

Here is mine =) A hunting we go For items worth tons of dough But end up empty
  23. G

100 ped budget

I thought you were doing noob runs? But you just said you are using a CB13 now requires lvl 11+ in skills to even get SIB. Why did you choose the CB13? Im following this thread because I am currently using the CB5 and was interested in the results!!!
Back