Search results

1. M

Question: EU on a mobile phone?

Ok im just after some info on why this in not possible atm and ideas about how long it might take for something like this to be possible. I need to prove a point ;)
  2. M

Help: Intel Chipset.....

Im still playing around trying to get Entropia to work on my second computer... The only thing that is holding me back is the Intel graphics. Im just wondering if anyone has had any joy getting EU to work with Intel graphics. I would buy a new card but the system is AGP and the price of AGP...
  3. M

Question: Skill/PED Ratio?????

Ok now i have been reading a little about skill gains - PED. Im reading that you always gain the same amout of skill per PED you spend, is this true??? But i wouldnt gain more skills wasting 100s of PED hunting with UL weapons i dont have the skill to use. I just waste PED and gain the same...
  4. M

SGA Weapon Value......?????

So i have been looking through the SGA weapons on aucton and from what i can see if you BUY a SGA gun you are a little silly....... The stats on the pistols compaired to the mentor edition are.... 4-5 more uses per minute, few more meters range and the damage is just of a differant type. Are...
  5. M

FYI: Top 10 Crafters...... (Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals Total value 1. linam zyyk zyyk 11372 1,425,935.00 PEDs 2. Augis Auktuma Tumas 10370...
  6. M

Top 10 Miners..... (Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals (All time) Total loot (All time) 1. joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx 7067 1,133,333.00 PEDs 2...
  7. M

FYI: Top 10 Hunters.....(Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals (All time) Loot (All time) 1. Black Hawk Hawk 6553...
  8. M

Achievement: First Crafting Global!

Shocked the life out of me, since i was crafting on quantity. Click to enlarge
  9. M

What Do You Think? Am I Crazy?

Ok so i was reading this thread, and it got me to thinking..... My second computer is a Pentium 4 2.8ghz Single core prosessor, 512MB ram and ONBOARD Intel 82865g graphics. So i downloaded 3D-analize and followed the steps. Anyway its updating entropia now, When i tried last time when VU 10...
  10. M

FYI: Serendipity........ Interesting

I was just messing aroung just now scanning my skills and i was wondering.... What does "Serendipity" actually mean? So i wikied it.... Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated. So do skills...
  11. M

Question: How Much Did You Gain?

How much did you level up during the 2x skills? I dont hunt that much over the last 2 weeks but i still gained about 2 1/2 levels in Laser Pistoleer ect. How did you do?
  12. M

Argo Adult :)

Nice 70 PED What do i do with hydrolic manafold? Click to enlarge
  13. M

Question: Where are the Faux?

Im looking for a good spawn of these, the bigger the better but not the ones at Phyonix as i cant kill the drones there. Any help?
  14. M

Question: New Sweat Cap Possibility?

I was wondering what MA will do with swating when its reintroduced. Do you think they will reintroduce the cap or do something else? Or do you think it will come back the same?
  15. M

Help: crafting problem.....

Everytime i click on manufacture it comes up with "could not execute please try again". I was crafting yesturday and i see crafting globals but why cant i craft? Im trying to craft klandon stone texture.
  16. M

FYI: Like Nvidia? Love this!

Nvidia just won't give up, after the impressive benchmarks it had on the latest games, like crysis and gears of war 2, and 60+ FPS on the ultimate not-so-buggy game GTA IV. They should have no fear of ATI's crossing their way. But it is Nvidia's slogan, "The Way It Is Meant to Be Played". So...
  17. M

The next generation of computers will be timeless

Just read this and thought i had to share it. You may have already heard this but if not its a good read. Time is running out for the clocks that make our computers tick. Scientists have developed a new generation of hardware and software based on the simpler designs of the 1950s...
  18. M

2nd in 1 day :)

Like busses, you wait ages and 2 come along at once. Click to enlarge
  19. M

Argo Global

Just got a screenshot program and got this just after :) Click to enlarge Didnt close loot window for a few kills, Global was the 2 paladin masks and some explosive progectiles :)
  20. M

Achievement: Marksmanship

Not much to shout about, i dont normally post here, ive had a few globals but nothing too big and i cant take screenies. But got this unlock today :)
  21. M

FYI: SGA Pixie and Goblin :)

Honestly i just saw in the chat box.... X X X is the first colonist to discover Pixie SGA edition. And the same for a goblin part. Cant get screenshots atm sorry :(
  22. M

FYI: Double Skills for SGA

Woohoo! Was happy to see this on the website. Must deposit today and finish my argo experiment. 13 days........... Im off for skills, See ya :)
  23. M

Binning icons.....

Everytime you map an icon to a key it snap back to its original position along with any attached icons. However when you drag an icon to the bin any attached icons stay behind the trashcan box and dont snap back to position. Please fix MA its anoying everytime i change my gun.
  24. M

FYI: VU10.0.11 needs more memory than VU10.0.10

I been running on 1gig ram for a while and i didnt upgrade with VU10. So i have been running VU10 with 1gig ram on "low" settings. Thing is todays update brought VU10.0.11 and with it a little red triangle in my chat box telling me im running low on system memory, reduce avatar quality or...
  25. M

VU 10.0.Howmany?????

Im NOT whining here but how many VU10.0.x will there be? When 10.0.9 came and went i thought the next step would be 10.1 Now im DLing 10.0.11 and im not happy. How many more 10.0.x is there going to be? I WANT MY TP CHIP BACK! :scratch2:
Back