Search results

1. dacampelo

Shop item list

I wish all shops had a list of all items, they are selling, in a single device. The ideia is to get something like the AU system, but more simple and with just the sections relevant to that shop. This would make it easier to browse through all the items a shop has to provide without the need to...
  2. dacampelo

Auto switch damaged items

Very frequetly, an items comes to it's unusable state on the worse situations... Like an healing tool reaching the limit when you actually really need the healing. Or your weapon gets cracked when your shooting that high maturity mob. In most of those cases you have a replacement on the...
  3. dacampelo

Trading taxes

Very bad idea Please ignore this thing :rolleyes: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've been thinking on ways for traders to contribute to the loot pool the same way as other professsions do. The best way to have they're contribution is to...
  4. dacampelo

Position information improvement

Some improvements I would like to see regarding positioning: location coords were always visible in the screen, for example, below the minimap; target destination selection (by selecting a position on the map or by inserting coords) and directional arrow pointing to such location; have POIs...
  5. dacampelo

The (not so) conspiracy theory of the loot

Please note that this is just a personal theory regarding the subject. Don't consider it as the holy 42 :silly2: The low average loot return, that cause(d) some strange losses, I strongly believe that it's mainly related with the reduced number of ppl actively playing and an increase (as...
  6. dacampelo

PED monthlly statement

I wish a monthly statement would be publisshed with: Total loot given to players Total AU tax Total Store Tax Total Bank Tax Total Event Tax This would give a transparent ideia of how much PED has been flowing in EU, to and from the loot pool.
  7. dacampelo

The beginning

Ok I'm bored, the brain is locked down... So I decided to try the blog, and write something interesting. The problem is that when I get bored or a brain lock down I tend to think on stupid dry jokes that are not funny at all. I'm to the jokes the same way as Vogons are to pooetry. :rolleyes...
  8. dacampelo

Are you part of the...

...that will vote on this thread? (was bored lol)
  9. dacampelo

Quests/Game Play Enhancers

One of the things I find hard here in EU is the lack of quests, mainly, the lack of purpose. Of course there's the personal goals, but most of them are long term that sometimes it gets a bit dificult to continue due to the demotivation associated with the long path yet to walk... To minimize a...
  10. dacampelo

Running very slow

I have noticed my avatar to be running very slow. Its almost as it's constantly climbing a moutain... Tryed to change the configuration to low but no change. My agi is not so high (30) but still is running too much slow... Have you felt this with your avatar also?
  11. dacampelo

Pet Carrier

Would be nice to allow pets to carry loot for us. The amount and max weight could be dependent on the maturity and type of the pet. It could be "attached" specific items to the pet to increase the quantity of stuff they could carry. These items could be crafted. The pet could be killed in PVP...
  12. dacampelo

Question: Recicled Items

It would be a nice to have a device to would recicle items. Unsteed of just TT those items, they could be disassembled into resources. For each recicled item a certain portion of basic filters could be used. (The request stated in here would be acccomplished, at least for basic filters...) I...
  13. dacampelo

You know you get to much EU when...

...you look at your pet andd start focusing to sweat him. :silly2:
  14. dacampelo

RT - Renting Terminal

Not sure if something that resembles this has already been requested, though here goes anyway. One thing that I have notice is that borowing items is always based on trust. It brough headache to many people... Some people that seem to be trustworthy turn out to be scammers and keep/sell items...
Back