Search results

1. Che

Selling: Selling everything

As I was very inactive in the last few years I decided to sell my stuff. Here is a list: http://austriancrew.com/items.html e.g.: Omegaton A103 1 30.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 40.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 40.00 PED Omegaton A104 1 39.75 PED Omegaton A105 1 38.70 PED Feel free to contact me. P.S...
  2. Che

Selling: Selling "some" stuff

Hi, I'm selling my stuff: http://http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?5929-Selling-some-stuff Greetings Che
  3. Che

News portal for the Entropia Universe - earn up to 350 PED in 3 months

News portal for the Entropia Universe NewsFromUniverse.com is searching for reporters The reporters who are chosen from our casting are able to get up to 100 PED per month for 3 months + 50 PEDs Bonus payment. So if you want to earn up to 350 PED for 3 months, please get further informations...
  4. Che

Where is my seeker?

Well I think I'm not the only one who has troubles to find his "old" equipment. I compared an old list with an actuel list, so here is the result: 05.01.11 Genesis Rookie OreExtractor (L) 18.05.11 Genesis Rookie Extractor (L) 05.01.11 Genesis Rookie OreFinder (L) 18.05.11 Genesis Rookie...
  5. Che

Buying: Fire Forge DAR 9300 (collateral for tiering)

I'm searching for a Fire Forge DAR 9300 to tier mine up. Collateral will be given (MU). Please PM me or post in this thread. Greetings Che
  6. Che

Paint Cans & Levels

Just for me. Paint Level Blue 0 Orange 0 Yellow 0 Olive 2 Steel Blue 5 Green 8 Purple 12 Dark Steel Blue 12,5 Brown 15 Turquoise 17 Dark Green 17 Navy 19 Violet Cream 21 Dark Purple 23 Pink 23 Light Green 25 Umber 30 Deep Cadmium 31 Dark blue 33 Mauve 33 Burnt Umber 35 Burgundy...
  7. Che

Just Imageproblems Grrrrr

How the hell get I thumbnails in this new version, my old link insert image isn't there :scratch2: AAARRRGGGHHHH
  8. Che

Buying: Tier Service for EP-41 (0.9)

As tittle says I'm looking for a service to Tier up my EP-41 (0.9). Any offers welcome. I would do it myself if someone gives me his EP-41 (of course with collateral)!
  9. Che

Buying: Body Sculpting Unit, Face Sculpting Chair, Hair Stylist Chair

As title says I'm looking for: Hair Stylist Chair Face Sculpting Chair Body Sculpting Unit PM me or post in thread :)
  10. Che

Land Area 05 & 07

Not even that I think I will ever afford one but what do you think? e.g. ALA 05 or ALA 07 How much have you to invest for ALA 05 & ALA 07? :scratch2: Well maybe I'll get a jackpot in "Euromillionen" - nonsense there for I have to play :D
  11. Che

Hunting Che (100 PED reward)

Well, the first person who gets a screenshot from me and post it here in this thread gets a reward worth 100 PED! The screenshot must include: My name above my head :) Date/time (default: press u) Place (default: press p) "Gotcha Che!" in public chat window (press RETURN and type "Gotcha...
  12. Che

What is your overall deposit in EU

As the title says
  13. Che

Is it worth?

Is it worth it? Hi, just made a calculation including the Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted and the EMT Kit Ek-2900 (both 21,x heals /sec) : Conclusion: You need 290.000 clicks (marketprice: 371 PED) on the ek-2900 to reach the adj. (marketprice: 38.000 PED). After 290.000 clicks you have costs...
  14. Che

Selling: Paint Cans

Option 1 Bulk for 1.260,00 PED Option 2 Bulk for 490,00 PED This is not an auction. Only be sold as shown above (Option 1 or Option 2) Paint Cans will be sold in TT on Wednesday 01.09.2010.
  15. Che

Searching for guys/gals like me

Are you also happy beeing a "citizen" of the Entropia Universe, but don't have enough time to be really active? In my case it's my loving family and my time consuming job, which prevents me beeing more online (I think (sometimes) this is also good so ;) ). So normally I'm online round an hour...
  16. Che

I'm unique in Entropia Universe because, ...

... I'm the player who plays most uneconomic :laugh: and because of that I support the loot of other players :scratch2:. So enter your unique matter! Greetings Che
  17. Che

Selling: Wool / Animal Oil / Hide (TT 3.222 PED)

If someone wants any of these, before I get rid of it in auction or TT. Offers are welcome. Wool TT Wool 822,40 Thin Wool 567,00 Fine Wool 119,20 Oil Animal Thyroid Oil 502,60 Animal Eye Oil 398,00 Animal Adrenal Oil 332,80 Hide...
  18. Che

My highest loot till now :)

I wanted to upload here only Globals with above 1000... :D But they didn't come, so i will show you this... my highest loot until now!
  19. Che

Info: Skill up - inexpensive when you do it right

I just made a small test with this wonderful tool from jdegre (http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php) My test was to skill up to 5000 laser pistoleer, 4500 ranged laser (dmg) and 150 health. (from my current stats) There are huge price differences depending on which profession you skill up first...
  20. Che

Question: Armor vs. evade / dodge ?

I asked myself, if there is a direct link between your evade/dodge skills and the kind of armor you should wear. In other words, if I have level 25 in evade which armor should I use to have the least armor decay? Is there a differnt in decay in following examples: 1. Guy (evader level 10)...
  21. Che

What would you do with 20.000 PEDs?

As the topic says... what's the best thing you would do with 20.000 PEDs ingame. I wanted to buy some armor parts... but it didn't happen. So your suggestions for spending 20k PEDs? Greetings Che P.S. Don't suggest to withdraw!
  22. Che

Looking for an EK-2900 & EP-41

Hi, I'm searching for an EMT kit Ek-2900 and an EWE EP-41 Military to Tier up my tools. If the items get lost I'll pay the market prices for them. If you want to sell the things just give me a very good price ;) greetings Che
  23. Che

How much do you spent a day playing?

This thread just reminded me, that I'm a small player - at least in relation to PED cycling :D OreAmp OA-104: OA104 120,0 PED + ~116% => 139,2 PED Omegaton Seismic Bomb: One OA104 lasts for 39 uses => 39 PED x45: OA104: 6.264 PED Bombs: 1.755 PED total: 8.019 PED (not included the decay of...
  24. Che

Buying: Omegaton Power Claw Stabber (L)

I would like to buy about 5-10 Omegaton Power Claw Stabber (L) from 70 PEDs to full tt (137 PED) with about 106% for skilling. I will be online today evening and tommorow morning. Greetings Che
  25. Che

Reality Check

A thread from Green Rowan just don't get me out of my head... So tell me what would you do with the PEDs in RL :D 280K PEDs = 28.000 USD ~ 19.000 EUR
Back