Search results

1. Bruce Leeroy

Price Check Omegaton M83 Predator t9-10

Current price tag for a t9 or t10 M83 Predator?
  2. Bruce Leeroy

Thread may be closed

This thread may be closed
  3. Bruce Leeroy

Selling: MMOWC Ring

Hey everyone! I'm wanting to trade my MMOWC Ring for a low tier M83 Predator (t0-t3). PM me here or in game if anyone is interested. I'm willing to put a few PED in the trade for higher tier M83 if need be and have a t8.6 Enigma L2 that I can part with as part of the deal. MMOWC Ring...
  4. Bruce Leeroy

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented and A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

As the title says I'm looking to buy either one of those. Low tier LP-40 is ok but I prefer mid-high tier LR-60 if one is available (willing to take low tier as well). Would prefer LR-60 over LP-40 but as the rifle is hard to come by I will settle for the pistol for now. Send me PM here or in...
  5. Bruce Leeroy

Selling: Merry Mayhem (M), T7.99 Zorra, T6 Arso Chip

Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Edition T6.87 SOLD Stack up that additional damage and passive heals. With this chip you're looking at around 50 damage per tick when you land a hit with 100+ a tick when you land a crit! 6.2k Zorra's HK T7.99 SOLD Ready for the tier upgrade to an impressive amount of...
  6. Bruce Leeroy

Vanguard with a good drop

Small society hunt on some big bots gave us a good drop! I thought it was a L at first and was wondering whats with the HoF swirl. :handgun::rocket::beerchug:
  7. Bruce Leeroy

Uber: Wasn't expecting this... TWICE!

A couple society mates and I decided to do a 10 beacon run after the Halloween Mayhem ended. We anticipated some boxes and a couple L weapons. Well, we were shocked to say the least by not one, but two UL Lion Foot Guard drops both male and female! Talk about a great run!!! :yay::yay:
  8. Bruce Leeroy

Selling: Lion Food Guards UL M & F

For sale are Lion Food Guards Full tt on both Male = no longer for sale Female = SOLD First come first serve! No trades, PED only. PM me in game Bruce NickName Leeroy
  9. Bruce Leeroy

Selling: ISIS BL1950 (L) full TT

Title says it all. ISIS BL1950 (L) Selling for PED. PM ingame or here if you're interested.
  10. Bruce Leeroy

Selling: EWE LC-100 Frontier & Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

WTS: EWE LC-100 Frontier is tier 6 tt+3,300 SOLD Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military is tier 6.9 tt+3,500 SOLD I am willing to negotiate serious offers on both guns. GL and happy HoFs! PM ingame to Bruce NickName Leeroy
Back