Search results

1. X

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Same Problem here, have tried several settings to fix this but amt no clue why it happens hehe
  2. X

Server shutdown killed my computer

If u really cant get into the windows try to get a PEBuilder Windows XP CD with help of this Live CD u maybe will be able to copy and burn ure data. But i know there are DOS-Mode Tools too but i cant remember the name atm
  3. X

Monkey's Glimpse of VU 10.0!

You should see it like this if everybody is able to to rip the content than MA could earn a lot out of the copyright hehe
  4. X

New Songs in VU10

There will be all old Songs + the new album Ive tried to extract some Sounds too but after extracting i saw that the wav files have no header and i dont know how to fix it even vlc wouldnt play them like the new mp3s. for all off you who are good with software and interested in trying new...
  5. X

New Songs in VU10

Hmm okay, im sorry for that im using Chrome, normally Chrome tells me too if theres anything malicious on a website hmm makes me thinking. Okay ill upload on Youtube ;-)
  6. X

New Songs in VU10

I am trustable! i really dont know whats the problem with this link. Can anybody explain this to me pls. I really only get 1 Popup if there is a problem so why are all screaming and nobody tells me what the problem is. I can search for another hoster if its needed.
  7. X

New Songs in VU10

LoL :-D Maybe i should better do this after i only see people like you in here :-D
  8. X

New Songs in VU10

First i get only 1 Popup which my browser automatically hides, so im sorry for that. 2nd the site is not stupid its simple u have nothing more to do than to listen. :-)
  9. X

New Songs in VU10

Hi everybody :-) I just found new music in the VU10 and i wanted to give you the chance to listen to my favourite of the Tracks. Its called "push it up" click on the following link to directly listen to it. If anybody is interested in listening to all Songs send me a pm i got the full new...
Back