Search results

1. J

Selling: Skills ( Clearance Sale!!!)

The following skills are for sale ( approx. tt listed)::: AIM: 25ped tt Anatomy: 51ped tt BLP Weaponry Tech: 112ped tt Combat Reflexes: 27ped tt Computer: 12ped tt Handgun: 174ped tt Inflict Ranged Dmg: 29ped tt (PENDING) Laser Weaponry Tech: 212ped tt Marksmanship: 119ped tt Ranged Dmg...
  2. J

Selling: OA-104 BP 93.4qr (Startbid TT+1)

Auction over. Thanks for playing.
  3. J

Estimated time // Server . . . They really should have a timer

Over the ages of [V]ersion [U]pdates... One would think that MA gets enuff support cases asking when server would be up again. But still they don't announce anything... well except for major updates. then they'll post ingame "30min tilll serverdown..." How hard could it be to give...
  4. J

Selling: 391.62tt ESI @ 699.66% = 2740ped

Delete this post... It's on auction now for cheap.. too impatient
  5. J

Selling: 92.5qr OA104 BP (price lowered)

I'm selling my blueprint: OreAmp OA-104 (L) Blueprint. quality rating: is now 93.4 Start Bid: 8k ped Buyout: pst with decent offers. will consider all bids :) Will consider item offers Bidding will end 1 week after start bid is met. Feel free to PM or leave a post. Thanks and Good...
  6. J

Question: hmmm coolness?

Just reached lvl 40 laser pistol and i'd thought coolness would unlock. was i wrong? there was no notification of an unlock. hmmm
  7. J

Selling: 69.35ped Manu Attachment Skillz chip

Selling 69.35 Manufacture Attachment Skillz chip for 3500ped. (5046% which is -300% of weekly mu) SOLD
  8. J

ESI question.

I used a 10 ped esi today. and extracted 3.54 ped worth of Mineral Sense. and in the loot window i received the 7 ped... ped TT value of the esi. Isn't the remaining TT value of the esi supposed to stay? why did i get cash ? i lost alot in markup. hmm
  9. J

Selling: Mining // Crafting Skillz

Ground Assessment (extracted and on auction) Extraction *sold* Geology 2192 Metallurgy 701 Mineral Sense *SOLD* Attachments Technology 1962 Manufacture Attachments (extracted and offered in a diff post) Prospecting 4437 Mining 4623 Surveying 2071...
  10. J

how do u calculate TT value of skillz

Hi there, Not sure how TT value is calculated where skillz are concerned. some insight would be appreciated. Thanks ^^
  11. J

Selling: OA-104 Blueprint (92.5 qr)

Hi there. I'm selling my blueprint: OreAmp OA-104 (L) Blueprint. quality rating: 92.5 Start Bid: 9k ped Buyout: 12k ped Cash only please. Bidding will end 1 week after start bid is met. Feel free to PM or leave a post. Thanks and Good Luck disclaimer: I reserve all rights :)
  12. J

One seriously dedicated crafter... =p

LOL. i walked into Nate to craft some amps. and i noticed a guy sitting down. just thought it be funny to post. cuz it's the first i've seen this guy is veryyyy serious about crafting hehe. 2 thumbs up for dedication.
  13. J

Selling: 20click MA-104 250ped (Cheap)

sold . . . . . . . . . too short
  14. J

truly an amazing night........

I can't believe it. I didn't think a hunt could be this bad.... soc m8 and i have been hunting prots all week and it was bad. very bad. losing hundreds of ped daily. it's a friday night. and we expected the loot pool to be decent. but.... i'm sure everyone knows what "merp...
  15. J

Tping out of Rocktrop.

I have yet to check out Rocktropia but i've been wondering (while stuck at work) How does the fee work for Tping out of RockTrop? 40ped back to Calypso. but still 17.5 to crystal palace? and since NVRDIE owns both RT and CND shouldn't the transport fee be cheaper? =p Just some...
  16. J

Uber: a nice crafting day.

In the last 3-4 weeks of crafting oa-104s i managed to drop more than 5k ped. but it seems my luck has changed. had a 1.7k Niks hof last night. and tonight MA decided to bless me with an oa-104 hof for about 1k and i happened to receive a 5click Limited ma-105 bp...
  17. J

Selling: 94qr oa-101 bp = 700ped

Hey. i'm putting my oa-101 blueprint thats at 94 quality rating out there. Buyout is 700ped leave a pm :) thanks.
  18. J

support open on weekends?

Hi, i've got a little problem. and i've put a support case up. but i'm wondering if they work on weekends. or if i've gotta wait till monday. anyone have experience here? thanks :D
  19. J

Selling: unlimited : ma-104 (L) bp.

Hi Entropians. Selling my MA-104 blueprint. Quality rating is 9.7 No start bid. Buy out is now 1200ped. (will not go any lower) Either leave a post or PM me :D Thanks.
  20. J

damn undercutting...

there's some major under cutting going on in the oa-105s department. some toon wit the initials L and N drops the mu, when someone matches his mu he drops it again. just to get 2 or 3 sales in. no wonder the MU for 105s has dropped to shit.
  21. J

Question: Limited BP's from crafting (random?)

Hi there. I regularly craft oa-104s and when i get lucky i get some L bp's. The bp's i've gotten when crafting the 104s have been weapon amps. I've been scouring through the attachment bp's from auction and i notice that the big ore/en amp bps mainly come from weapon crafts. There is an...
  22. J

Question: Can Ruga be found with amps?

I have yet to find my first ruga claim. but i've heard that ruga cannot be found with amps attached. is this true or false? because all my runs are amp'd and also the "historic ruga" was found with an oa-103 attached. Some insight would be wonderful ^^ Thanks.
  23. J

Anyone craft Geotrek Super Alloy Enbolts?

Hi guys. just wondering if anyone cafts them regularly. cuz i don't see any on auction. if i put an order up for the regular markup. will someone fill my order? may not be very often cuz i'm just starting out craftin oa-107s. but if there are regular crafters that check orders...
  24. J

Buying: 1500ped for your oa-107 blueprint.

Hi. I'm looking for an OA-107 blueprint unlimited. 1 just sold today (feb 7, 10) for 968ped according to peauction.com I'm willing to pay 1.5k ped for any qr oa-107 blueprint. Please feel free to PM me or leave a post here and i'll get back to you. thanks ^^ -jiff-
  25. J

CND down?

My EU just crashed. and now it wants to move me to a different server. Guess it's down for the mo.
Back