Search results

1. P

Help

it is a major install your are about to do and your firewall and virus protection can see it as an attempt of attack try to disable that. have you try to download from PE servers all files, and take a look where you put them when you save to harddisk but it sound like you have a interuption...
  2. P

Question: need information

HI a semperon cpu do not have math cpu build in so your floating point take a lot of cpu calculation that means your computer will slow´down whit heavy games like PE. regards p12
  3. P

new computer building help

psu you need to take a look on your computer again, ask yourself about this if i go for a psu whit 350w what will happen? right answer to that is....... notthing you have to do some math at least psu whit 500 w or better regards p12
  4. P

Help: Clientloader.exe is OK, but not entropia.exe

reply you have to get and update from microsoft called kb 948465 it is kritical update for visual programming and if you run xp or vista in 32 bit you need to download x86 regards p12 ps. you have to disable your firewall and virus protection after you have installed kb948465 you can...
  5. P

Help

need more info if you want some kind of help you need to fill more info about you computer graphiccard whit amount of ram singel or dual core cpu amount of system ram speed of cpu xp or vista in 32 bit or 64 bit have you make all updates from your provider? if you can give that info i maybe...
  6. P

how can this be

decent computer?? explain what you mean please my computer: asus m2n e sli dual core 64 bit 3 gb of mem 512 mb graphic gforce 8600 nvidia i think that my computer is decent one but still when i play Entropia i only got 1 gb ram?? ingame got a slow reaction maybe it is lagg but when i play wow...
  7. P

Help: VU 10.0 Fail to start

Yes you need to install a kb948465 update before you have done that you need to disable or remove your virusprotection and firewall. you have to choose between a 64bit update or x86 update depend on your system regards p12;)
  8. P

graphiccard

whit my graphiccard, it is a asus 8600 whit 512 mb ram i exspirce some kind of "nervous" or "flicker in graphic ingame any soloution? :wtg:
  9. P

ram issue

marco!!! let us lynch him for good if he still steal Ram:D
  10. P

ram issue

Great Great please ask him to turn it back to me:laugh:
  11. P

ram issue

How can it be that Entropia tells me that i have only 1024 mb of ram when my computer and vista tells me 3 gb og systemram? anyone encounted that problem? thanks P12 ingame:yay:
Back