Search results

1. Slick

Selling: Selling all skills - 160k worth

Let me emphasize - buyer brings the ESIs. I don't have time to be hunting best ESI prices, and a skill broker would likely get them for better price anyway.
  2. Slick

Looking to sell them all in one shot...if that doesn't work out I will consider selling individual skills.
  3. Slick

Prefer bulk sale, you bring the ESIs - Screens - http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/gallery2/v/misc/entropia/ PM me here if interested in bulk purchase can arrange to meet you in game. I do have collateral for the ESIs if that is a concern. Thanks, Slick
  4. Slick

Night "Slick" Shadow - Entropia's Bananaman

{delurks} Still here, haven't sold out, just on one heck of an extended break due to RL stuff (that and, well, wasn't happy with some of the massive changes). You'll see me back in game again...just cannot say when. -Slick :banana:
  5. Slick

Achievement: Treatment

Gratzies mate :)
  6. Slick

Question: I am looking at getting this laptop

How about a 17" for $450 less? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9605365&type=product&id=1218130485627 I have one of the older ones of these with the 9800GTS and slower CPU, and its still damn good. http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668355.php
  7. Slick

Win7 Launch party yey . . .

Hah, I feel sorry for all the Vista suckers (er I mean users). Win7 is what Vista should have been when it came out... Been running Beta and now RC since February or so, no problems, MUCH faster than Vista and much less annoying. -Slick
  8. Slick

Windows 7 (x64) Slow Internet (lol)

Ah, so your just using DHCP on the router then? And it hands the DNS info to the Windows machine...ok. I always hard code my IPs on my routers and don't use DHCP so I have to hard code the DNS on the Windows machine as well... -Slick
  9. Slick

So, its a DNS lookup problem possibly? Have you done any nslookups from the command line to see if they really are timing out randomly? I found this, but after reading, would only seem to affect local net system connections...still, could be worth a shot I guess...
  10. Slick

Sorry McC, first I've heard of this and I've been on Beta and RC x64 for some time now with no issues (though, now that you mention it, youtube does seem to suck...but I thought that was just a youtube thing...) Could it be something stupid like Windows Defender or the Firewall hosing things...
  11. Slick

Brand new system, can't run EU.

Hmz...tried windowed mode? Maybe something is happening when the card is switching resolution, if you do windowed mode that avoids the resolution change... -Slick
  12. Slick

You Still Haven't Found...(new vid)

Dude!! EXCELLENT vid, one of the best I have seen and would easily (as others have said) be a wonderful promotional vid for EU.
  13. Slick

Help: black avatar revisited

Poking around NewEgg, this appears to be the best available AGP card on the market... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161284 For $110 USD that seems like a bargain to get you working with your old system for awhile. There appears to be a couple of different...
  14. Slick

Question: Very Poor Performance (hitching, stuttering)

Glad it helped man! Not sure on the mem size...my 9800m GTS has 1GB, and as I mentioned, quite a few things on high, some on low (like shadows to disable them) and view distance to low (note this ONLY effects grass, not your true viewing distance). Average FPS at 1400x1050 windowed mode is...
  15. Slick

Question: Very Poor Performance (hitching, stuttering)

I believe I have seen some posts about SLI causing issues...can you try turning that off? BTW, I have most things set to high on a *mobile* 9800m GTS and run fine...your system definitely has enough power, probably not for very high, but mostly high settings at decent resolutions...
  16. Slick

Entropia Tracker Client BETA - Version 0.5.4

I liked the old way of putting the watermark over your ped balance.....
  17. Slick

missing teleports

The "moved" Palms Corners TP has been renamed Silver Ridge...dunno where the heck Palms is now....
  18. Slick

Help: Palms Corner has been destroyed!

Awww what the hell...10.0.14...Palms Corner no longer in my TP list...the location it was moved to now called Silver Ridge....WTF?!?!!?
  19. Slick

FYI: Cant see every 2nd shot ?!

HUGE issue with Adj V1 (75 shot a min), it was perfectly fixed with 10.0.9 and 10.0.10, broken since 10.0.11(the new gun sounds update)....get those support cases in please folks...I cannot stand to hunt like this at the moment till its fixed. Curiosity, what weapon you seeing this on? -Slick
  20. Slick

Selling: Mini sweeper v1

A bump for you, 10.0.9 fixed the "animation too slow/sound too slow" issue with my Adj V1, tis a fun gun in CE2 :)
  21. Slick

Question: Which TPs have people lost?

Caravan still exists... 87157/89491
  22. Slick

Help: 1920x1080 not avail for me?

Weird...its giving you choices in both 4:3 aspect ratio and 16:9, and 1920x1080 is a 16:9 ratio...so doesn't make a lot of sense that its not a choice. I wonder if the engine is making a choice based on the card its detecting and making decisions on its capabilities, it might also be polling...
  23. Slick

Help: 1920x1080 not avail for me?

You could try changing these two values manually in the settings-ce file: r_Width = 1920 r_Height = 1080 That should force full screen to that resolution. -Slick
  24. Slick

FYI: Good News for AutoScreen

Good to hear mate
  25. Slick

FYI: Good News for AutoScreen

I would PM Starfinder on here (he wrote the current client), should be able to assist. There is also a subforum on here dedicated to ET: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-tracker/
Back