1. Rompetrol

Rompetrol

Easy & Lucky
  2. My greatest HOF

My greatest HOF

Happy Minner
  3. Ciuciulix

Trox changed now too?

Thats true Yes Atrox is now more aggresive... I hunt in my old Knight set without plating (@ Jura) and this mob is more efficient in hitting and regenertion speed... is almost imposible to belive that today we can hunt easy Atrox Young with a Breer P5 (L) + alp 105... without the risk to be...
  4. Ciuciulix

Whats the biggest noob cliaim/mob loot possible?

Blind Fortune A big HOF can be a rare item that can be sell on Auction with big % MU... so be patience and learn how to trade!? I dont think that today for NOOBs is posible to hit Globals and Hofs... Blind Fortune can give a big LOOT but be sure after that will come a long, long period of...
  5. Ciuciulix

Algorithm for skill gains when attacked

Yes Be sure... that Mindark use in the return rate the Mark up value in calculation... :lolup:
  6. Ciuciulix

Algorithm for skill gains when attacked

My oppinion I belive it is more about the value how intelligent is the mob... in this case the Tezlapod is "smarter" so you gain more defense skills from him... but it can be the LOOT problem too.... the Bristelhog has more valueable Loot / the Tezlapod not... so the system gives you in case of...
  7. Skill unlock

Skill unlock

Serendipity
  8. Ciuciulix

Isn't it beautiful?

Intresting... Is that full "Orange" colored Cromatoigraph?... :eyecrazy:
  9. Ciuciulix

benefits of hunting.

Explanation "Other Mobs/Monster" are the animals killed by other person... not you!... Just try to hunt a good period of time and you will see al the LOOT problemms in this game... But dont hope you will make money from in game activities... this time is histrory... today just MA and the planet...
  10. Ciuciulix

benefits of hunting.

Can you Loot if you have luck to find some Loot! Yes ... you can Loot... sure!!! But 4 finding some Loot you must be lucky to catch some "No Looters" animals... Just click on the mob that you kill (no turret, no others mob) and finaly after more "no looters" you will find somethink!... :yay...
  11. Cotton

Cotton

Craftingglobal
  12. My first crafting global

My first crafting global

In the end...
  13. Ciuciulix

Frozen Dreams.........

Very nice film... and you have right in all what you say in this film! Sad but true!.. :lolup:
  14. Ciuciulix

Are you ready to fight the Oratan?

??? Are this Oratan... the new Umbranoids?... :scratch2:
  15. Ciuciulix

Auction disturbance

Diturbance, MA bad jokes... I sold a WeapponBP and it is there today too (after the Auctionperiod).... I buy a BLPamp but I can not pick up the amp... and can not go hunting!... :confused:
  16. Ciuciulix

Question: Good decisions and bad decisions before VU. Who got the best deals and the worse deals right before system change.

Nowbody can be lucky... Black Hawk, just try to use a little your changed OF-104 and you will see how good this "update" is! My feeling is that nowbody can be happy after this update... I am not a crafter but I think for this player cathegory is more hard to understand why this change was...
  17. Ciuciulix

What non-MMO games are you playing now?

The best nice old games... Panzer General 2 and 3
  18. Ciuciulix

Entropia Universe Release 11.9.3 Available

sever stop = loot stop After download... the Loot by Mining and Hunting is fall down to 20-30 % returnrate... it is some connections between this upgrades, server stop ... and Loot ??? :confused:
  19. Ciuciulix

If i were the CEO...

Be the CEO of MA If I was CEO of MA... I would be more responsible for all the mistakes, bugs and Loot Balllance instabillity ! :( so in this case I will try hard to not disapoint the players, customers and Planet Partners... and if it happens I will bring rush my apologies!... :ahh:
  20. Foul and Young

Foul and Young

Global with Item
  21. Ciuciulix

When pokets are empty...

You need more skill... Dont worry evrybody have problems with empty Pockets... but it is not the end! Try to collect more Sweat and in this way more free skills... make Friends and try to make from time to time trips to all TP's ... you can find some Natural Stones, Fruits and Dung this is...
  22. Ciuciulix

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Suggestive Name The Eden Moon
  23. Ciuciulix

JamRaider

Loot This Robots gives Belkar Stone from time to time... of course the most of them are "no loot"ers! :cool:
  24. Attaker

Attaker

Never say never
  25. Ciuciulix

Help: How can a noob survive in EU with 15 ped!

yes you have right... It is better to Sweat in Group, in swamp Camp and in Neas... after you have a significant quantity of Sweat you must have patience and LUCK to find one serious Sweat-buyer (thats the hardest part of the game). Actually becouse the Sweatprice is falling down it is havy to...
Back