Search results

1. E

Hi everyone!!

Hello, thank you everyone Muhahahaha! rep!! :cool:
  2. E

Scammer or Investor?

Yes it's likely they've invested it in a secure investment. That could probably give quit a bit of extra income. :D And the Ponzi scheme might be illegal, but something that just 'looks like' a ponzi scheme isn't. Even the national pensions a kind of a ponzi scheme. I think a mmorpg might be...
  3. E

Einstein's Ore(and other stuff)Keeper

Poor shopkeeper...having to work for Einstein! :eek:
  4. E

Scammer or Investor?

I dont mind lies and cheating :D ;) And yes it could be possible they run their entire company on decay only, but I have my doubts. I mean there's no way of checking them, so we can't really know for sure. (I'm not accusing them, just pointing out that everything's possible) But actually I...
  5. E

Stock Market

STOCK PRICE The stock prize should be determined naturally, by the laws of supply and demand. Just like on the real stock markets. If it would be determined mathematically by sales, price, etc it doesn't allow things like perception to influence the prices. And the prices would be determined...
  6. E

Scammer or Investor?

Isn't PE itself a Ponzi scheme? If you have put 1000 € in the game, make profit and double it. Then you get this 2000 € back out of the game. But ofcource, MA originally only recieved 1000 € from you. The other 1000 € they will pay as well. But they'll use money that was deposited by another...
  7. E

Pepsi or Coca Cola for the PE player ?

Coke is the original one, Pepsi is fake!!!!!
  8. E

Hi everyone!!

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and it looks very nice. I'm not new to PE though (I got bored of that a long time ago :D). So now I'm looking for better things to waste my time on, like silly forums :)
  9. E

Games

Hi, I'm new on this forum and I'd like to play some games. I couldn't find anything about it in the faq so I'll ask here. It says I need points to play. How do I get these points?
Back