Search results

1. Argh non Ral

Help: My shirt is bugged .. forever?...:mad:

What could be the problem? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: ... today ... the first support cases ...anno 2010
  2. Argh non Ral

Selling: The 'hungarian Parliament... ...on plasma sign.

Selling 'hungarian Parliament on plasma sign. - The picture has been on display in the New Oxford Gallery of Fine Arts - It has better quality then shown on this picture .. since it's a mobile cam picture instead of the screenshot of the screen.. that has a picture shot by a digital camera...
  3. Argh non Ral

Help: Looking for Em Brace All.. lost passenger

I am looking for my passenger Em Brace All who probably got a CTD after leaving calypso. If you see him on calypso station, please send me a PM ingame or here or on Facebook. .. so I can take him to arkadia (on the trip he has been already payed) Thanks in Advance!
  4. Argh non Ral

FYI: Do NOT change 'Camera Mode' while recreating avatar...

Choosing my apartment with relative low ceiling was not a good idea for modifying myself. Camera always went inside my head ... it was so annoying that I hit my 'Z' camera mode change key... and after zooming back to 3rd person this happened: note: key stopped working after this; putting...
  5. Argh non Ral

What's wrong in the picture? :D

No.. not the lamp... thats another story. :laugh:
  6. Argh non Ral

Help: Looking for an open minded active soc.

I would like to give EU one last chance, so looking for an international active soc to join. Fun, open mind, tolerance and knowing a bit of real people behind avatars is important for me. I can be online on workdays from 1700MAT to 2000MAT and on weekends so a European based soc would be...
  7. Argh non Ral

Serious Graphix Bug

Wanted to start VU10.6 ... I8500 4GB ram 2x 9600gt in SLI XP64 ...xx182 nvidia driver ...after login my screen got completely scrambled and got hardcarshed. After restart, windows was only able to run in 640x480 16 color display mode permanetaly. ENTROPIA COMPLETELY KILLED MY VIDEO...
  8. Argh non Ral

Another new rank in noobness

Several years after it supposed to happen... ...at least without chipping out much and none in.... naturally ... ...without using any sib weapons ...with missing almost all the multiplied skill gain events... Unlocked wounding :yay::yay::yay: Note: In the soc chat I just complained in...
  9. Argh non Ral

Selling: Hot clothset for M... or ...well M

Sometimes when drunk, feels like a good idea to run around in this set and call everyone 'honey'... Well, it's not the most masculine clothset ingame, but it's for sale. Waiting for your offers.
  10. Argh non Ral

Selling: Fuga set M

Have you ever hunted fuga with marber? .... me did. A better idea to buy this set... they seems not to drop skins anymore. 100% old textured and tuned up a bit with coloring. Waiting for your offers.
  11. Argh non Ral

Selling: Turp set M

Yes! It's red! Looks just like you have been freshly skinned. 100% old textures. Made by me. Waiting for your offers.
  12. Argh non Ral

Selling: Full foul clothset M

I guess this could be one of the most evilish looking clothsets ingame. Old 100% textured and colored for the more unique apperence. Waiting for your offers.
  13. Argh non Ral

Selling: Argo rage clothset M

This one must be a very-very rare set. I do not know any other argonaut textured rage set ingame. I only seen 1-2 Master coats and rancher hats from argo but no other clothes at all. Completly made by me. 100% old textures. (to make this set in these days would cost .... well insanely lot)...
  14. Argh non Ral

Selling: Elegant Male cloth set.

The time came when I must sell my unique looking cloth sets. Here is my most favorite one. All parts has been colored and textured (and most tailored) by me. Waiting for your offers.
  15. Argh non Ral

Selling: Salamander Footduard M

Finaly I am forced to sell my Salamander footguards.... The very first 'über' item I managed to loot. (no, you don't have to pay the sentimental value) Waiting your offers.
  16. Argh non Ral

Silent shoes of überness

It was a kertlin old global about 200+ pedder. Just took a quick look on oils and wool then closed the lootwindow by reflex to continue with the other 3 critters on me. Then a mob later, the image of a half condition bar appered in my memories. I touth 'cool managed to loot someting L' Then...
  17. Argh non Ral

HoF: Crafting 'big' and hunting 'mini' at CP

... dome1 was full. Almost more GDs were around then mobs. (and stupid mob AI just raised the avg mental level) So after a short spamming on the globalchat I decided not to go back for another run, istead do some crafting. And damn I did it well :yay::yay::yay: Later when the dome calmed...
  18. Argh non Ral

Selling: Selling my beard!

Selling my unique beard! It's on a makeup mask Large and only few pecs missing from it to full tt (200Ped) It's realistic, brown colored and totaly unisex ! ...even worn once by Emma :D ... and a little eyebrow correction comes with it for FREE!
  19. Argh non Ral

HoF: My very first Tooower

Not mining is my main professinon but hoffed time by time on ore... but never got a tower. And now with my good old unamped MF-104... I think the 'last dance' can wait a bit now. ;)
  20. Argh non Ral

Got my noobhoff...

After killing around almost all possible creatures on calypso (and in space) without any significant success... (:whiner:) ....I noobified myself back to pixie and waterpistol. and I got the über Unlimited Emik S50 :D:D:D With 3 ammoburmn, it's not a perfect gun for ambu, esto and allo...
  21. Argh non Ral

Beacon from the same coords.

After several failures (lag, server chrash..etc) we decided to do a 23pedder beacon to celebrate Kilkara's birthday. After a little party in our apt, we headed to Zeus. We TP-d to the coords and precisely jumped in to an other beacon team... :laugh: We had a 23 pedder and they had a 29 pedder...
  22. Argh non Ral

Two new rank in Noobness

MA tries to Cool me down .... FAILED!!! ... maybe they try to suggest that I should take some sedatives???
  23. Argh non Ral

New curtain system coming...

I share it, maybe someone is intrested.
  24. Argh non Ral

Isis HL12 (L)

It could be a nice weapon in ring. Not for my clumsy hands yet. ah yes... it's from an Itumatrox
  25. Argh non Ral

Just wanted some Nexus for a few sweat...

After my 2 iron hoffs on cnd I lost my peds faster then ususal, so I decided to hang out a bit at neas. After hitting the sweatcap this was the first time I did some serious sweating. The good company and the fast scrolling rows of green lines eased my anger over my loss. When I got some...
Back