Search results

1. Skaffen

Question: The MA 40

I was reading a post by Kim where he specified his IG avatar liked to hunt Eviscerators, but didn't enjoy Crafting. - It seems that this much information should be enough to deduce the name of his avatar :wise: I suggest a minimal list of equipment required to hunt Eviscerators be drawn up to...
  2. Skaffen

ESI Event

I see a lot of skills for sale currently... MA should have a giant mob spawn that loots it's tt value in ESI's proportional to damage inflicted. - It would catalyze skill sales whilst encouraging deposits, saving time for those skilling out and cash for those skilling in. Win Win.:D
  3. Skaffen

Selling: Clearance

Gremlin Set (M) - Complete Vigi Set (M) - Complete HL6 (T 0.9) - Current tt+2.6k - Pretender Complete A105 Open - Complete Fap69 - Complete [I]Adding Armour Sets Below (27th Feb) - Kobold (M) Open tt+1 Shogun (M) tt+1 - Quint Rascal (M) tt+1 - Nemrik 1 Week from SB 3 set buyout...
  4. Skaffen

Question: Economy Down, Crime Up?

Is my paranoia running away with me? - There increasingly seems to be a lot of accounts on the boards from people with few posts and an interest in integrating in a 'forced' way. Could be just me but it seems to coincide with a successful scam being concluded. Perhaps suggesting an individual...
  5. Skaffen

Selling: Blazars

2.0 pec/ea per 2k 1.8 pec/ea per 5k 1.7 pec/ea per 10k Post or PM. Rgds, Skaff.
  6. Skaffen

Question: Creating Crates of Creativity

Been around awhile. 1st n 2nd years made steady progression, best since was a +350 beacon whilst mining. Agility broke 70 during sga so was thinking a l'il something perhaps?...nada, not even opallo. Deposited £1000 all in so no pain here:) My question is - Wouldn't MA be more succesful if they...
  7. Skaffen

wasitacaroracatisaw

Couldn't take the allusion to starving pets anymore :wtg:
  8. Skaffen

A204

Thinking of getting myself a xmas A204 amp. While the thinking is still in it's infancy and easily crushed to death...where would I have to pitch my offers? Much Appreciated. Rgds, Skaff.
  9. Skaffen

Selling: Korss H350 + A202amp

Selling gun and amp together (tt1500 PED total). Great eco, suitable dps for small Molisks, Argo....ideal Xmas gift for serious noob :) I'm looking for an A106 amp so can either throw in a Breer M3a (tt 1428 PED) to complete trade or 1800 PED. Looking to upgrade sooner than later but will...
  10. Skaffen

EU Gamers Share & Prosper

Currently there is a lot of speculation with regard to the new planets and the content they will bring. I am of the opinion that there will be minimal planet to planet interplay, although participants will inevitably cross trade where they share respective toons between planets. In principle...
  11. Skaffen

Selling: H350/a202

Selling Korss H350 with A202. Nice eco, but low dps. (better than Opalo106...remember those days lol) SB: tt BO: tt +6k (tt's approx 1500PED) Duration: 1 week from Opening bid (5 mins from now I would expect) I believe you can grind out tt+ on ores from Drones & Argo's to offset armour/fap...
  12. Skaffen

Selling: Skill Bank

I am looking to skill out with minimum fuss. I have no ESI's but can provide collateral for anyone willing to bring their own. Consider my toon a walking skill bank. Just PM a skill you are interested in and I will let you know how much I have and we can negotiate a price in short order ;) I...
  13. Skaffen

Question: If I Ruled the World

If I had my own EU I would take the good stuff from here and leave the bad stuff (UL). I would state exactly where my income comes from and how deep I am in (ROI), let the community vote on where the 'extra' profits go (eg interface, content). Basically fix whats wrong with this and invite...
  14. Skaffen

Selling: Ziplex Colorator ME

Selling Ziplex Colorator ME: Opening Bid +50 BO Bra n Knickers (or top n bottom combo of suitable suitability) Auction 1 week from 1st bid. Little info on previous sales hence the range from OB to BO.
  15. Skaffen

Question: Maxxed

Can anyone tell me if it is a consistent +6 levels to max a sibbed weapon? I was wondering if it may be a sliding scale...eg +3 to max Opallo, +6 to max BreerM3a..... Question arises due to the pistol on sale with a recommended lvl of 59 (which I believe is the highest sibbed req to date?) Any...
  16. Skaffen

Question: Bpc Bpqr

Does Blueprint Comprehension increase faster if the BP skilled on has a lower QR (ie more potential to hit QR increase)? Any thoughts appreciated.
  17. Skaffen

Duchev Log 2

Selling Duchev Log 2 (14PED tt) OB tt BO 50PED Auction 25 hrs (close 6pm GMT)
  18. Skaffen

Duchev Log 7

Selling above. SB +50 BO +120 End: 48 hrs. PM or Post :)
  19. Skaffen

WTB: A202 Laser Amp

Hi, I would like to purchase 1 of the above. Pls PM or reply here if you have 1 for sale. Much Appreciated. Rgds, Skaff.
  20. Skaffen

Which Combat Fap(L).....?

.....is best for someone who has just unlocked Medicine? Appreciate all constructive suggestions. Currently use the 2350 when in combat so equiv heal/sec is a must. Rgds, Skaff.
  21. Skaffen

Selling Beauty Materials

Body fat 3.92 Hair gel 21.19 Hair spray 29.64 Basic skin color set 10.45 Basic hair color set 1.54 Selling Above (listed tt prices). 1 Week Auction. Start at tt. No BO. Think that's it.
  22. Skaffen

Selling Tailoring Materials

Animal hide 0.64 Fine hide 40.25 Fine wool 28.8 Foul bone 2.64 Molisk tooth 0.14 Soft hide 28.9 Thin wool 56 Wool 141.8 Fine Leather 96.75 Fine Textile 73.2 Generic Leather 0.03 Molisk Enamel Buttons 2.37 Soft Leather 67.5 Wool Cloth 98.4 Wool Thread 26.25 Merp Wool 5.76 Daikiba Wool 0.96...
  23. Skaffen

Selling Paint

Omegaton CBA-2 Color Bleaching Addition …. 22.03 PED Paint Can (Blue) …. 10.1 PED Paint Can (Brown) …. 80.5 PED Paint Can (Deep Cadmium) …. 0.14 PED Paint Can (Light Green) …. 3.78 PED Paint Can (Orange) …. 4.23 PED Paint Can (Pink) …. 22.32 PED Paint Can (Purple) …. 12.72 PED Paint Can...
  24. Skaffen

Selling Robot Parts

Robot Filter …. 97.45 PED Robot Heat Sinks …. 17.2 PED Robot Laser Optics Unit …. 9.9 PED Robot Low-Loss Link Cable …. 14.61 PED Robot Safety System …. 18.36 PED Robot sensor …. 17.93 PED Robot Weapon Grip …. 68.67 PED Moving some bits n' ....robot parts:) Bulk Sale Only. total tt is 244PED...
  25. Skaffen

Resource Trading

Been feeling the Hunting pinch of late so was considering a career in Trading. Thing is, as I see it, there is a general disdain for full-time Traders/Re-sellers so I want to go about it in complete transparency:) I propose dealing in only the items listed on the Login Screen 'Most sold...
Back