Search results

1. Lorespade

News: Triton Industries Shares

going to be interesting to see how these shares do over the next year.
  2. Lorespade

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

I Support the New shares.
  3. Lorespade

Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 3, 1L Diabolical Dominion Clothing, Pets, and more!

oooh cheaper pets. what a steal bro. :D
  4. Lorespade

Khorum Coast Temporary Ownership!

Thank you For this Oppertunity Joker. The Khorum Coast Will Be just Fine until you ready to retake ownership of it.
  5. Lorespade

Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 3, 1L Diabolical Dominion Clothing, Pets, and more!

Please buy his stuff so he can feed his society. We are hungry!
  6. Lorespade

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Team Diabolical Dominion Captain: Spade Lores Indigo
  7. Lorespade

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

I quitting the Deeds and Shares show Weekly for Entropia Universe. Once i am forced to have to change the name to just the "Shares Show Weekly for Entropia universe".
  8. Lorespade

The 2023 "Stupid Cupid" Valentine's Day Ashi Rig Run!

I might have to Put this on the calender
  9. Lorespade

Suggestion: Idea about pvp

getting any kind of return would be helpful.
  10. Lorespade

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

i hope there will be a way to keep the UI we use today because i dont play normally i dont like pressing 123456789 to switch tools. i am a clicker and the UI we have now is what i love
  11. Lorespade

Ahh the egg is sold

Amazing. I kinda was not going to have the money for it. so i dont really care. but cool none the less i hope it works out lol.
  12. Lorespade

People Out Here Calling New Treasure Island A Scam? Because They Sold out in 22 Mins?

and in a few months you can sell out of the scam and make a profit.
  13. Lorespade

People Out Here Calling New Treasure Island A Scam? Because They Sold out in 22 Mins?

And Here We go. the Weekly Deed and share payout Show!
  14. Lorespade

NTI Shares gone in 22 minutes, FOMO?

Close to Nearly Half Was bought in the first few seconds of being released. The Live Stream i did i was frantically clicking on the Exchange. in the Live Stream starting at 12:00 mins into you can see what the first buys looked like.
  15. Lorespade

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

What a wonderful read. and the original question at the start. Entropia Universe is such a wonderful game and having it be based in Sweden is a pretty good deal too. The USD is the world reserve currency. Thus the perfect currency for the PED. As the entire world runs off the USD in some way or...
  16. Lorespade

NTI Blitz sale of shares

Yeah When i saw AUD drop to 90 PED per unit on the Buy orders and those being filled even CLD's i was like yeah i better be there the moment it releases. I myself Sold Everything i had totaling up to 12000 PED... But i couldnt wait and i bought 4 CLD's then ended up wrecking my credit card for...
  17. Lorespade

LOL I know right! I Got my shares and i am so Grateful That MindARK has given their playerbase as a whole a way to invest in big things like the Land area deeds and The shares. Back when i started playing you literally had to dump in tons of money to buy property. and the share system and land...
  18. Lorespade

Seriously...... Seriously????? LOL I Have always had issues typing on these fine forums But i found a better way of getting the information out and thats thru videos. Now In This video i show your Forum Posts So I Thought it Fitting that i share with you My Responses to some comments. I have not...
  19. Lorespade

NTI Blitz sale of shares

Could it be that some people are just simply investing in a good land area? I invested $3470 into the NTI shares. I Will Sell Them One Day. Does this make me a Evil Reseller? Come on. it Sold out quick people had their PED ready to go at the Start. Why would people buy so many all at Once...
  20. Lorespade

FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

I am an American I Got My 3470 Shares. So Funny All the Weird Conspiracy theorys that are being formed. But Reality is They all got sold. some people went big. some people went small. few people even got their 1 share to track. but they had to be there in the first 22 mins to do it.
  21. Lorespade

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I Got My Shares. 3477 shares. I Was there Live Streaming the action on the markets.
  22. Lorespade

A Message from MindArk Regarding Coronavirus

Now We have to Weather The Economic side of the Virus. Can Entropia Do It Again and Weather another Economic Crash? I Have faith that this game will be around For Life times.
  23. Lorespade

What are the differences between "(CLDs) Deeds" and "Shares"

The difference is the deeds are tradable on the auction and all the auction tools fee's and whatever apply. As Well as Person to person trading... The Shares have their own system and can not be dingled around by auctioneering tools. or person to person trading. Invest in both types of...
  24. Lorespade

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

The People in charge are all like. I am so Happy they are having so much fun playing this game. Because they sure do spend alot of money on it. I am So rich now. We should Try to make the game more fun so we can get more of their money. We Be Like.... I am Losing so much money this is...
  25. Lorespade

The Master Loot LAW.

its quite simple. put money in. i take money you lose money. I WIN. Any questions? :lolup:
Back