Search results

1. S

New Australian player; unable to connect or stay logged in

Er, I need the PPPoE for things like emails and my other games, all of which run fine with the settings I have. I'm extremely reluctant to change any settings on my modem without knowing why that needs to happen and what more importantly that's going to do with the rest of my programs that use...
  2. S

I need faster than 256k to play, then? *curious* I've never really needed superfast download speeds, and my ISP was meant to upgrade me to ADSL2+ last year...don't ask why it hasn't happened...I can't get an answer out of them.... Here's the uploaded image...
  3. Rp.entropiauniverse

Rp.entropiauniverse

4. S

I had a look at this program but don't really understand the results, I'm afraid to say. The last result had the provider unreachable....here's an image. Arg! For some reason, the posting method here doesn't allow me to post a !!!!!!!!!!! link properly. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'll try...
  5. S

Hello. I am from the East Coast of Australia on a 256k connection and have downloaded all the patches up to what is current. I've made an exception in my firewall to allow the program to work without making specific ports available. My issues are that I either can't log in whatsoever (it just...
Back