Search results

1. Z

guess and win

800tt 16k 125bps
  2. Z

Investing in a LA

OK. but you dont actually think they'll go bankrupt in 3 years?
  3. Z

Investing in a LA

Well for now I guess the only way is to trust someone, but I will keep thinkin of ways it can be done so the not so trusting person can participate too:yay:
  4. Z

Change in EU

So are there really any gaming aspects to EU, MA or player made yet?
  5. Z

Investing in a LA

well I wouldnt have the money because it would be in the LA, and I know I can think of any precautions to stop me from doing it, but as a business man, I wouldnt do it, I have run events for people who have relied on my with there money. And I can make more money being an honest business man and...
  6. Z

Investing in a LA

well in the real world, how do you prevent stocks from taking your money? what I would do is make it public everytime someone buy a stock, aka put the transaction slips on the website for the stock. I would also talk to the EU people to back me up, and give them full right to delete my account...
  7. Z

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

wont lie, still surprised this is going, woot!
  8. Z

Change in EU

Now that there are missions and quests has it changed EU? I know when I used to play EU was less of a game and more of a social/business hub, where you could all do things together. EU never felt like a game to me, so what is there to do now :P
  9. Z

Investing in a LA

I was thinking of buying an LA so it could be purely a mining LA, no threat of animals killing you an d what not. But the fact I don't have the in game cash, or the real cash (since I got into a near fatal motorcycle accident not long ago) set me back. I was thinking of making a LA into a...
  10. Z

The new planets, do you think they will be profitable or just another flawed idea from MA?

I agree entirely, it will be a big waste! Unless they plan on somehow bringing a unique formula to these planets, bringing in new players, then it will fail
  11. Z

Re-Entering the Economics of Entropia

When I began playing Entropia I was your average noob, sweating and what not... Later I started pursuing the mining field. After getting 2 globals near the beginning of this venture I began to lose much of my profits. Finally I went to a career in Event Organization (since it was a sure way to...
  12. Z

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Congrats on the 4k, GOOD ACHIEVEMENT!
  13. Z

Marketing Ideas

I have had my Blog up for quite a long time, and I have posted Vlogs and Videos on Youtube quite often, the only thing is, I can't break the barrier to the public eye. I know the best way for my stuff to get out there is to get one of my video's featured by Youtube. This dude I know from England...
  14. Z

New Years Resolutions

There is still time to tell me what your new years resolutions are, or you can help me finish my list! Also new video on the Blog!
  15. Z

New Years Resolutions

Hey guys, let me know your new years resolutions! Mine are posted on my blog http://www.2010opertunity.blogspot.com I have a todo list of 52 tasks, WHAT ABOUT YOU?
  16. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Hey guys my video is up! So take a look at it, just hit the blog, you can see it there ^^
  17. Z

52 things to do in 2010

I can't really do anything that is video game related, just cuz it aint really video worthy, and getting a six pack is on the list so i'm sure ill be hitting the fitness rooms
  18. Z

52 things to do in 2010

11 days left guys, and i need many more ideas I'll also be posting my first video on the blog today
  19. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Ok guys time is running out and I need help! I'll give ya all motivation, if you give a suggestion that I use on the list, Ill give you 100 EFD, I know it aint alot but i need something for the list!
  20. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Guys 13 days left until that list has got to be done...
  21. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Pictures or it never happened? Video and its ten times as awesome :P OMG Tazers scare me honestly, but you know what, If i cant find something to replace it on the list, ill do it
  22. Z

52 things to do in 2010

So yes tazer my balls has been added to the list... But i still need 20 more to add to the list guys, and if you guys think of somewhere else I could ask ppl, let me know :yay:
  23. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Thats actually a cool idea, don't know if its possible, I'm more of an art/math person
  24. Z

52 things to do in 2010

Ya i think I'll stick to riding, actually one of my friends ended up inviting me to come riding with her, so I told her it would have to be after new years, but yea, and shes so hot ^_^
  25. Z

52 things to do in 2010

I have never been on a plane, aka thats why its on the list, i doubt my first plane ride will be me joining the club
Back