Search results

1. C

Blockchainization, a new revolution....

Interesting link.... https://blog.spellsofgenesis.com/blockchainization-a-new-revolution-in-gaming/
  2. C

Please Mindark re-enable Neteller deposits (disabled)

5 months ago, Neteller deposits was disabled because of some API problem. So, wanna know if there is any update on it?
  3. C

Neteller still bugged for deposits

Hi, Long time we dont have a answer about that: "2017-05-04 14:27 Entropia Universe Support: Hi CrazyWolf, Thank you for contacting us. Neteller has recently changed their API integration endpoints. This change causes Neteller payments to Entropia Universe to fail. We are working on an...
  4. C

Buying: Buying Combustive Attack Nanochip VI or V (L).

Buying Combustive Attack Nanochip VI or V (L). Dont need to be full tt, Mid or low tt good :).
  5. C

Payment method: Neteller NET + virtual card (mastercard flag)

Would like to know if i can use NET+ virtual Card (not physical card) to buy strongboxes. I dont have paypal anymore so if anyone tried it and worked please help me with this issue. Info on site about this method: https://www.neteller.com/en/features/cards/virtual
  6. C

News About the next VU on 23 of September?

So, Next BIG VU update is scheduled for 23 of september? Anyone can confirm it? BRING BACK PETS :)
  7. C

Can connect to EU @ 16:00 MA time Today. (Timeout)

Anyone having issues connecting EU? Having heavy timeouts while trying to login, cant get in game. :(
  8. C

NEW CEO @ Mindark!

Just read it... http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/mindark-recruits-new-cto-from-ericsson-151333175.html
  9. C

Servers down.

Servers are down for maintenance. Any hints? just deposited and i wanna play a bit :(
  10. C

VU tomorrow

So, no Version update tomorrrow? read somewhere that we will have some VU 13th may.
  11. C

EU Winter Games?

check this :) http://www.entropiauniverse.com/media/fun-stuff/winter-games-2014/
  12. C

Neurobiotic booster a10 1 mg

Simple question: Would like to know if Neurobiotic booster a10 1mg are worth to use and if you really skill more fast with that. Thanks in advance :)
  13. C

Selling: Selling 2 Angel Helmets (L,M) Below MU!!!

2 angels helmets (L,M) "EACH" for 80 peds only!!!! Trade for stackable´s if you want too...
  14. C

Buying: Dynera Laser sight Low TT

Really need one with very low TTbetween 3 to 5 peds.
  15. C

Selling: UNLIMITED Fenris Assault Shotgun (UL) Below MU

Im selling this nice Shotgun for nice price below MU Stats: Unlimited 11-22 Dmg 48 shots/min 259 ammo burn Level 5 BLP Only!!! Accepting also items to trade for. P.S. avatar name in EU: Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo
  16. C

Buying: Buying All Blueprints that you have.

Buying Blueprints with QR 1.0 (only) that you dont use. I want: Furnitures, Weapons, Armors and some attachments. not components, textures or tailorings ones please. empty your storage by selling me some BP´s and win some peds :) You can send me a message in forum or add me in game: Daimler...
  17. C

Selling: Selling batch of crafted Island Shirts (M)

Im selling lots of island Shirts (M). i think its 100 or more BELOW MU! Any bargain accepted, my ingame avatar name is Daimler CrazyWolf Segundo.
  18. C

Buying: Buying Papoo parts and Hematite Crystals

Looking for Hematite Crystals And papoo parts...
  19. C

Can i win Tokens Doing Cheap Mining using Rookie Equip?

Hi folks. Im searching for a cheap way to do the mining missions, the one that gives Tokens as rewards. Does anybody know if i can acomplish it by using the Genesis Rookie Finder in TT machine? Its more cheap or same peds i will waste like i was using the Ziplex T1 Seeker? Gratz for Help :)
  20. C

New Missions in Next Island...

Hi People Would like to know if you guys traveled to Next Island and the old missions like "the republic letters" stills on. I just heard that such missions will be reseted. Any idea when they will change? Thanks :P
  21. C

Soul shaker location in Rocktropia

Anyone Knows where the exact coords for soulshakers locations? i cannot find them. People always saying that its W or E of City of dreams TP, but its not here... Need to complete the missions on rocktropia :) Thanks for the help!
  22. C

Soul shaker location in Rocktropia

Anyone Knows where the exact coords for soulshakers locations? i cannot find them. People always saying that its W or E of City of dreams TP, but its not here... Need to complete the missions on rocktropia :) Thanks for the help!
  23. C

Selling: Shogun Armor Set (M)

Im selling Shogun Armor Set. Its have TT Price 73.00 peds, and i can do nice MU discount :yay:
Back