Search results

1. J

Looking for society

Hi all :) I have played for few weeks bit over 6 months ago, but got bored, and now im back again :) Wondering if there is any low level society recruiting people, I dont have very much skills (Highest is around 400), but I would be propably quite active. My equipment is currently from Trade...
  2. J

Question: Camping a mob?

Hello all I have been reading a lot on the forums, and i noticed many people seem to be camping a specific mob, and im quite confused about why? Do you get better loots when you hunt only one mob?
  3. J

Looking for a hunting buddy :)

Title tells it all :) I have been playing for about a week, and i found solo hunting boring, and i thought if i find someone to hunt with me, would be more fun :) You should have equipment close to simular as me, so it would be fair. My equipment: Pixie+2a Opalo+A101 Vivo T1 Castorian...
  4. J

Help: Just joined

Hello all! I joined Entropia Universe last night, and i have lot of questions to ask, and i need someone to answer me :) I joined a guild allready, but they are not very helpful, they took me to a lake nort from Port Atlantis city, and gave me gun and ammo and told me how to hunt, but i dont...
Back