Search results

1. AlexiAndrea

Investment Funds?

Are there any investment fund still up and running? Or has all hope been lost? ;-)
  2. AlexiAndrea

Noob friendly Miners

Anyone got a noob friendly mining soc?? I've been trying to find one so please let me know. At this point I've sunk quite a few ped into hunting... still a noob with only lvl5 lazer sniper, but If there is a hunting/mining Soc out there please shoot me a msg.
  3. AlexiAndrea

I hate Downloads...

Got to love having to re-download the entire game due to a computer crash.... And its even worse when the Internet you have to use is about as slow as 56k dial-up lol.... /shoots ISP......:mad:
  4. AlexiAndrea

Just got back...

I've been deployed to Afghanistan for the last year or so and have not even been able to check the Forums... so anyone want to give me a brief on whats new in the EU?
  5. AlexiAndrea

Newb weapons I need a better one

ok so I've been useing my Opallo and its horrible... is there another newbish laser rifle that does more dmg? Or should I just stick with the Opallo till a certain skill lvl? Any advice is more then welcome ;-)
  6. AlexiAndrea

Miner help

Well I'm very new to Entropia and I was wondering if anyone would mind giving me some good advice on where to mine... as a newb miner just wondering around i'm barely managing to break even half the time. So if anyone has any sujestions about where to mine please lt me know... oh yeah i've only...
Back