Search results

1. Sam_Panda

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Hear, hear!
  2. Sam_Panda

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Settle Down People Mindark is not going to reduce their revenues. Whatever they give with one hand will probably be taken away with their many many other hands that "balance" the system.
  3. Sam_Panda

Karma comes back around.....

Alaina needs a spanking ;)
  4. Sam_Panda

Yes, I am. But even though it happened accidentally, I apologize. I can't completely remember the incident, but I believe I was trying to aggro a group of them together to kill them myself. I often do this with small mob on an iron challenge. It's not eco, but it saves a lot of tedious...
  5. Sam_Panda

Panda's Harem

Who can resist a cute and cuddly panda bear? ;) Thanks for the screenies :)
  6. Sam_Panda

How, I wonder, does karma relate to the color of the tag? I've see someone with fair karma but a red tag. What's up with that?
  7. Sam_Panda

I've never intentionally mob trained anyone. Unintentionally, with a vehicle.. well.. maybe :ahh:
  8. Sam_Panda

I just want to know who the bad guys are so I can kill'em ;)
  9. Sam_Panda

Been Harassed Held for Ransom in Space or on Planet? Read!

Oh crap! Are we not allowed to masturbate after 40??!! :jawdrop:
  10. Sam_Panda

Calypso Rescue Team - Live Chat!

Bump. You call, we come Bump. You call, we come :)
  11. Sam_Panda

Info: Ancient Grease

Awww.. we offended the Greek. (How do you spell USA again???) ;)
  12. Sam_Panda

Bump. You call, we come :)
  13. Sam_Panda

Thank you Mindark for the announced reintroduction of the Daikiba!

I'm still waiting for some bright young man or woman to create a search engine that crawls all the forums. Sam :duh:
  14. Sam_Panda

Daily bump :)
  15. Sam_Panda

Is real cash economy worth it?

The EU RCE model weighs upon me in two ways: A purely micro-transactional based business model forces MA to spend the majority of its developmental resources on things that will have an immediate impact on revenue (Iron Missions and their many variations) and spend less on things that don't...
  16. Sam_Panda

Spawn Vehicles

The Solution The solution is to go to Options, HUD and un-check Use System Curser. Worked for me :)
  17. Sam_Panda

Space Survival Map

The challenge I have had in space is finding what seem to be fairly narrow corridors between stations and planets. I keep "bumping" into deep space. It got better when I figured out I have to allign myself with my destination on the map both horizontally and vertically, but are there direct...
  18. Sam_Panda

Spawn Vehicles

I've tried several things, but I don't see any red or green indicators. I never did :(
  19. Sam_Panda

This is not a suitable place to spawn your vehicle!!!!!!!!!!

Again, Mr. Hogfather, thank you for your wisdom and insight :mad:
  20. Sam_Panda

This is not a suitable place to spawn your vehicle!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that some people can spawn their boats in trees, but I can't seem to spawn my VTOL on flat ground in less than three attempts! And spawning my copter is even harder!! Any chance we can address this, MA? Sam :scratch2:
  21. Sam_Panda

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

We're glad you got rescued. Next time try The Calypso Rescue Team's live chat at www.EUForces.com :)
  22. Sam_Panda

Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

I'm a man. Of course not ;)
  23. Sam_Panda

Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

MS9 is wise... Raven, sweetie, you know I love you, but are you listening? Sam
  24. Sam_Panda

Could not connect to update server

This worked for me also. +rep
Back