Search results

1. Crygenifer

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

I expect mine to be one of the most expensive and highly sought after.
  2. Crygenifer

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

I still think this guy sounds very ungrateful and uppity:wise:
  3. Crygenifer

Before you get your withdrawal delayed...

wow you sure sound like a whinner MA should change the withdrawl period from several months to a year imagine wanting a quick withdrawl who do you people think you are?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::lolup:
  4. Crygenifer

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

Wow you sure sound like a whinner .Maybe if you put in another 58 k the game would be better why dont you put in a 100k things should get better you sound so cheap.Imagine asking for improvements who do you think you are royalty?:lolup::eyecrazy::lolup::wise:
  5. Crygenifer

Uber: Unlimited Stingury

:eyecrazy::inbed::thumbup:
  6. Crygenifer

Raven jade needs our help She needs 1k Subscribers on YouTube

Thanks sweetz enjoy your videos and thanks to everyone who got you to 1k next 2k:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  7. Crygenifer

Awesome next level 2k:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::girl:
  8. Crygenifer

Calling all entropians https://www.youtube.com/user/ravenjade09 :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::girl: lets push it to 2k check out the 500 PED GIVEAWAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEBBr7_wMbw&t=166s
  9. Crygenifer

Zika Virus

CongratulatIONS to my old disciple LUCKLUKE 22 LL LL and SOUTH PARK MEXICAN WHO HIT A NUMBER 1 HOF TODAY:yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: ZIKA VIRUS ......
  10. Crygenifer

Zika Virus

You will be the progenitor of many viruses ....
  11. Crygenifer

Zika Virus

welcome you shall be promoted for your meritorious contribution
  12. Crygenifer

Zika Virus

WE HAVE 200 NOW SOC BUMP:eyecrazy::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  13. Crygenifer

Hello Entropia Community !

Welcome to the universe!!!!!:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  14. Crygenifer

Zika Virus

We are rapidly expanding again and are disinfecting the planet.We have had some high level defections and welcome our experienced players.We are based on a training model and discipleship which enhances the learning curve and are welcoming all new players. The virus has grown from 123 a few...
  15. Crygenifer

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Planet nanocube I like mining for mu it's gone :mad: Crygenifer Cry Mistress
  16. Crygenifer

SS stands for shamshe shamadarak

I mean we could open it up to some other people's creative skill.Forexample he could make it silly shithead and instead of a lightening bolt he could just use a piece of dung does anybody else have any suggestions ?
  17. Crygenifer

SS stands for shamshe shamadarak

You sound like a dick I think I wanna shoot you in pvp just saying:sniper::sniper:
  18. Crygenifer

Zika virus

:grouphug::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::wise: WE HAVE ASSISTANT PROFESSOR WHO ASSIST NEW PLAYERS. MENTOR ACTIVATION YOU TUBE TUTORIALS AND FORUM MEMBERSHIP:girl:
  19. Crygenifer

Zika virus

We have escaped from planet earth and have found the infection in all mobs .We are a highly trained dis-infection soc..New players will be mentored on how to exterminate them ,mine and ,craft.Please see any society terminal. Due too the rapid infection rate among mobs, We have 200 players...
  20. Crygenifer

Open letter to MindArk

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::whip:
  21. Crygenifer

I like the new Chat and the letters are bigger

THANKS FOR MAKING THE LETTERS BIGGER ITS BETTER MA:wtg::wtg::cheer::painter:
  22. Crygenifer

31921 Zinc & 17179 Adomasite

Gratz on the double hit
  23. Crygenifer

"MsCoach's 1st Annual Massive Interplanetary CB5/Opalo HUNT Sunday March 23, 2014"

Looks good ... HOPE I CAN MAKE IT.....:handgun:
  24. Crygenifer

GIANT MASSIVE KEGGER PARTY omg its huge.

Is the party in 2 hours....:beerchug: UM Ya crygenifer it is :wise: ok thanks:beerchug:
  25. Crygenifer

GIANT MASSIVE KEGGER PARTY omg its huge.

http://entropiarevival.blogspot.com/2014/03/come-join-super-rave-island-kegger-style.htm Here is the link check it out its awesome :grouphug::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::holyshit: LOOK FOR STONEDNINJA AND FAUCON they will guide you to the massive party....:wtg: FREE RIDES IN...
Back