Search results

1. C

Help: Download Error.

installed game from 10.0.8 download. dloaded all patches from 27000 to current ran patch 10.0.8.29700 and it says cannot find game. edit version.txt to 10.0.8.29700 run patch. voila
  2. C

Found the dload and it could work... unfortunately the patch will only work on a previously installed game v10 but I cannot find how to install v10. bittorrent dload is only v8 I miss read the version I had on disk. it is 10.0.8 so it will work if I do multiple manual patches. I will infor...
  3. C

I am running on an up to date xp. I was playing earlier. I have been having issues seeing my inventory so I followed some advice in the forums about re installing so I uninstalled and dloaded the installer and then nothing.
  4. C

I cannot say whether the file works or not as the problem is that the download fails.
  5. C

I tried running install for older version and patching up but after installing old version first patch it tries is the newest one and the error comes up again. I think the problem is that the file that is needed is not ready yet or available for dload. I tried direct dload of the patch from a...
Back