Search results

1. Zink

Is it worth comming back

Like it wouldn't be worth to come back just to hang out with me, of course it is, come do the pogo with me :dancing:
  2. Zink

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

Im waiting too, I know the feeling, but I see some of you guys count some of the swedish holidays as businessdays. And since Mindark is in Sweden Im guessing they count Swedish business days. So you can remove these days: June 2 = Ascension Day (Sixth Thursday after Easter Sunday) & June 6 =...
  3. Zink

Worth to drop 5-10 bombs while hunting?

I used to bring bombs when hunting but only cause I got bored when I killed a spawn and was looking for the next, however I never struck any gold on those, I had more luck with the random mobs I killed during mining runs than the random bombs i dropped during hunting runs. Im not very "famous"...
  4. Zink

What is better for mining results Enmatter or Ore?

I use both probes and bombs almost every run I take and I gain more from ore's however that being said my biggest find ever was on enmatter.
  5. Zink

Help: A comunity mining experiment

I like this experiment its funny, Ill go check now and make the vote when i dropped my first :) Edit: Jumped, got killed but revived at a outpost closer to the area I wanted to mine so was ok, jumped again, dropped a bomb but nothing :(
  6. Zink

Question: Why does the Client Loader tell me I have only 4 GB of RAM?

I dont know, mine is showing I got lower than I really have too, (showing 2gb tho i got 4gb) guess its bug or something
  7. Zink

VU 10.0 Teleporters

Another outpost at 88347, 75367, 201 Click to enlarge
  8. Outpost

Outpost

Outpost with service center
  9. Zink

My first with crafting

Gratz :yay:
  10. Zink

Umbra with nice present :)

Gratz :yay:
  11. Zink

Hugs and kisses to my golieboy ;)

Hugs and kisses to my golieboy ;)
  12. Poly

Poly

13. Zink

Hi, all is good thanks, just been busy doing other things than EU lately, how are things with you?

Hi, all is good thanks, just been busy doing other things than EU lately, how are things with you?
  14. Zink

No visitor messages :o well now you got one... I miss you :(

No visitor messages :o well now you got one... I miss you :(
  15. Zink

Hey hun, think we miss eachother everyday with a few hours :( .. Hope to see you soon, miss you

Hey hun, think we miss eachother everyday with a few hours :( .. Hope to see you soon, miss you
  16. Zink

server is down right...?!

No their site is down for me too, other sites and online games work without problem so its strange indeed
  17. Zink

Maybe it is us anyway then i got Telenor too :P
  18. Zink

Nope its down here too, was just searching for info about it myself so dont know when it will be back up :(
  19. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas

20. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas

21. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas

22. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas

23. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas

24. Zin's christmas

Zin's christmas