Search results

1. E

Question: About Caly Land Deeds

1) here are some questions answered and rules on how you can withdraw (like for example get a bank account which has iban/bic and is not a intermediate bank) https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/ 2) atm cldt are the best invest option the...
  2. E

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

altho there is also an "alternative" in the works from amryu (which is very good and much aprreciated) the orig wiki has built in some formulas like skillcalc,armor vs mob and other things, which arent public known ??? so IF you are going to shut it down, please make the database open public...
  3. E

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

just logged in..are you maybe using a goldcard ? if so there are probs atm,no idea if its gettng fixed or shut down bec of support ending .. if not try again in a few min maybe.. gl, Eddie
  4. E

News: Triton Industries Shares

only bec of the 3 pec of nti payout which was bec of the mini mayhem event (letomie) otherwise it would be also only 1 pec and therefore a bit worse than cldlt
  5. E

un ban my account on EL

got also banned today (last access on website was weeks ago)...hrmpf....please fix atleast the e-mail adress....(support@entropialife.com) and tracker still runs....no issue there
  6. E

Discovery: Fi/Ra/Co Evil Augmented

very nice..Gzzz
  7. E

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report (= 4 Bugs for Teams ) 1/4 Title: Teamnames/members bars cannot be aligned otherwise..always from up to down Date Found: 03/14/2024 Description: Expected: allowing to align teammembers hp bars as you want/need..example when you heal 6 ppl in an instance , 1 has very low hp to sort...
  8. Team-Bugs1.jpg

Team-Bugs1.jpg

9. E

Price Check Tiger Set UL

hello....not easy to tell a price bec it also depends on the selller... ..but the range is about 9-13k i suppose 1) you can search also here on pcf to see what others have and offer https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-full-tiger-m-t3-99.294676/...
  10. E

New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

.............. removed
  11. E

For Traders, simple "[..]" square brackets deleter in Copy Item Link

thats a nice idea....i also type in search like 30 times a day to get actual prices.....but the search on auc is awesome...you onyl need to type 3-5 letters on many things (example for armatrix lr 70 = lr-70 or lr-7, safety system i type only safet) for me thats easier than copy and pasting tho...
  12. E

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Unable to see the personal success rate on auc bp´s Date Found:02/25/2024] Description: Expected: in the prior UI when you clicked on item info on an auction blueprint on first page....if you hover slowly with your mouse under the success rate bar, you could see your...
  13. E

Entropia Universe 18.0.1 Release Notes

good patch/update.....tyvm
  14. E

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: search function in auction @wrong place (dunno if its intended now that the search function is way up right now) Date Found: 02/25/2024 Description: Expected: since the view info and mu button is on bottom left ..in past the auc search bar was also on the left upper...
  15. E

ofc thats true....but until a patch comes....i personally use workarounds to get along ..otherwise i couldnt do stuff ingame...
  16. E

it also works when you click 1time inside the chat window itself(where the text is somewhere)...then the focus is outside of the chatbox and you can go on with hunting etc
  17. E

I miss Entropia!!!

saw your other post where you have this probs for longer time.... it could be a lot of things causing it, bec also too less details are known.... but one thing i didnt see you tried....did you try it on another computer on another internet line in a different household? .)if its different then...
  18. E

Bug Report Title: Unable to see the personal success rate on auc bp´s Date Found:02/25/2024] Description: Expected: in the prior UI when you clicked on item info on an auction blueprint on first page....if you hover slowly with your mouse under the success rate bar, you could see your...
  19. E

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 8)

depends to where your backup is....if you saved item link into mails..they are still there..aslong they are ingame..out of game copied itemlinks cannot work atm also a bug when trying to paste into chat (windows crtl-v works) (already written in bug thread too...
  20. E

Bug Report Title: cannot paste item links into chat Date Found: 02/*24/2024 Description: Expected: when you copy item links from auction or inventory, it should be able be pasted into chat Actual: r-click not avail ,no option Steps to Reproduce: as said above add-on-> ctrl v seems to...
  21. E

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

sry if some1 else already asked...is it possible to put item icons on screen anywhere again ? or do they now need to go into bars ?
  22. E

ye i read that...doesnt change what i said earlier ...still i dont find it ok nor correct ...bu ye...lets change all things as we want when we want ..since its also in the tou too
  23. E

doesnt interfere bec not all were sold...or does the rev now split among only the sold ones ?? originalpost says: Tradability Triton Industries shares will become tradable between avatars in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid-Q1 2024 (approximately three months from initial...
  24. E

is it intended or an accident that the triton shares are tradeable now ? in op it was stated..when all are sold or the 3 months ?...
  25. E

News: 2024 User Interface Update

just please double and triple check..that the item links in the stickies arent gone then...( i have over 10k item links...and no i wont copy them all into mails) the rest i ll wait and see *crossing fingers it will all work out*
Back