Search results

1. S

Space Event Sign-up

count me in: ShinHurr Hoth Uras - Quad PS: how will we be informed? I'm not very much of a forum guy.
  2. S

Event: Top Gun of Space PvP

Count me in! ShinHurr Hoth Uras
  3. S

Need Rocktropia Miner

You can add me 2 :)
  4. S

Info: Got Looted in Space? Tell Us the Name of the Gun!

Seems some guys who .. clearly aim waaay better than us already came to try and get us. Your wishes have been granted Johan. What you don't see on this video is that he first takes about 10 shots at me when I'm hanging still outside lootable and even misses these.
  5. S

We demand change to lootable PVP in space

Finaly some fighting action that is really a necessary part of the economy. And this game just became 10 000 times less dull. Pirateers for life!
  6. S

Selling: ROCKTROPIAN CLOTHES for sale.

*bumpiedebump*
  7. S

Selling: ROCKTROPIAN CLOTHES for sale.

Offering for sale, now directly on the forum since the other thread got locked for advertising the ingame auction. Clearly I'm not used to this forum and it's rules. 2 completely new and thus rare T-shirts Note: both of them are uncolored so you can color it as you want them to look yourself...
  8. S

Selling: ROCKTROPIAN CLOTHES for sale on rocktropian auction!

Offering for sale on the rocktropian auction 2 completely new and thus rare T-shirts Note: both of them are uncolored so you can color it as you want them to look yourself. The examples are just to show you which parts can be colored. :cool:nuclear blast ROCK tshirt [M]: Tshirt from the metal...
  9. S

Be come a rock star!

Rockers seem to like rockstars :)
  10. S

Be come a rock star!

*puts on evil mask and attacks random people* :smoke:
  11. S

Be come a rock star!

hahhh - I like that :)
  12. S

Be come a rock star!

13. S

Be come a rock star!

In every case.. thumbs up for organising those! :wtg:
  14. S

Be come a rock star!

After meeting a programming project deadline at 3 am .... a small hunt in pvp yields: To the invitation of the Event: Gladly, but not sure if I can make it, that's in the middle of university exams (hence the programming project deadline above). Same counts for Amber if I'm not mistaking :wise:
  15. S

A New Day for PVP - You can keep the oil!

As a Rockstar (as you all know we had some fun at the rig too) I can't do anything else but tell the same story mate :-) But it's indeed sometimes cool to see there are some sportive fighters out there too. Cheers, Shin
  16. S

Selling: Rocktropian Guns RMG Diplomat 5 and MK Takeover 6

Thanks mate, yes I am.. Training, buying stuff.
  17. S

invisible walls and drop through floor bug?

Does someone else have the problem of invisible walls in the TT buildings. Falling through (myself and seeing other avatars fall through the floor of those buildings). Unable to see Teleports, tried all graphic card settings.. no cigar. movie of teleport bug.
  18. S

If I really am doing something wrong, let me know. I'll check this post once in a while.
  19. S

Be the first one to try out the new rocktropian guns: Now for sale in Calypso's auction. * SOLD * RMG Diplomat 5 * SOLD * MK Takeover 6 :yay:
  20. S

Be come a rock star!

GG Daisy!!!
  21. S

Be come a rock star!

ROCKSTARS TAKE THE BPS!
  22. S

Be come a rock star!

Using a chopper in a vehicle allowed pvp event!!! HELI MAYHEM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zDHGOjiVs&feature=youtube_gdata :laugh: :cool:
  23. S

Be come a rock star!

Case Closed
  24. S

Be come a rock star!

Yes I did tell EZ in pm: "could you please think more on the ladders next time, done is done so I don't ask you to change something now. But this wasn't fair and you know it" That being said, let's not get any more people involved in this who don't diserve it. I never used caps, be a bit...
  25. S

Be come a rock star!

Dude.. this personal attack is nothing but pathetic. EMW vs ShinHurr (lowest hp vs highest hp) -> I lose Cuelwen vs Dilly -> Dilly wins So apparently this ladder means Dilly is in the final. Well every blind dog can see that that's a very unfair ladder...
Back