Search results

1. Anton Neonavt

Question: What finder u use at CND?

105 - best! Right after тт has passed on 105 and I can not leave it) simply it is pleasant. Its depth... Its radius... It is magnificent... It is delightful. Never I will pass to another... If only on OF-105 SGA :wtg:
  2. Anton Neonavt

Which Dome for PVP Events?

Event place I think the house 19 most approaches. Something in it is from counter strike) It should be cheerful :rolleyes:
  3. Anton Neonavt

In search of my first tower

The cheap index or fashionable tower. The difference huge even aesthetically) and to search probably is better on CND. Only not all carries. While many will not spend one lucky beggar will not receive anything big. And the more the others will spend, the someone more will find successful)
  4. Anton Neonavt

Mining Amps

Use amp or not..hmmm...i think if there is spare cash it is possible deposite and to buy some amp... Without special need it is better not to buy. Simply happens that it would be desirable to see in a window clime "daggers", instead of "sticks" and "ticks"))
  5. Anton Neonavt

CND is now a poor Joke

Damned place Yesterday has burnt many money. There were 25 bombs last 105-amp and all) understand that CLUB NEVERDIE it angrily, but not so all is bad. Now 1000 times will think before to fly here. But the life proceeds :) ...Even without money///
Back