Search results

1. Taz Devil

Selling: Easter Ring 2021

bump
  2. Taz Devil

Selling: Easter Ring 2021

Looking to sell this sweet left hand ring - +22k ped Looking for ped but would consider swap for Halloween 2022 and ped
  3. Taz Devil

UL Vivo T20 hofs

Completely unexpected to see a BP for this in inventory, initially thought it was for a (L) item until I looked again. Decided since it was a boosted BP to craft it, thinking there would be maybe a 50-100 ped global per success and it was only 6 clicks - can't lose much I thought. First click...
  4. Entropia 2022-08-02 19.56.59.jpg

Entropia 2022-08-02 19.56.59.jpg

Vivo T20 hof
  5. Taz Devil

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register: Terry Taz Devil
  6. Taz Devil

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please register Terry Taz Devil
  7. Taz Devil

Enhancer, Weapons in TI City

**Reserved for future use**
  8. Taz Devil

Enhancer, Weapons in TI City

Hey, Come visit my new shop in Treasure Island, Platinum Block A, Shop #1 Prices will be around current market rates Regularly stocking weapon damage and accuracy enhancers at stacks of 5 and 10 - PM me if you want to see stacks of 20 or more. Currently stocking **-20 to **45 LR and LP...
  9. Taz Devil

Buying: Boar/Boar Adjusted Shins

Still looking :eyecrazy:
  10. Taz Devil

Selling: So very big storage cleanout - much crap

Post Christmas bump :yay::yay:
  11. Taz Devil

Buying: Boar/Boar Adjusted Shins

Trying to finally complete my Adj Boar set, only looking for shins. Please PM me here or in game if you have
  12. Taz Devil

Selling: So very big storage cleanout - much crap

I have A LOT of Crap to sell!! After over 10 years in game I have collected a "few" things with storages in storages and I have no idea where to find the crap I now have. This is only the start, I'll list more over the coming weeks as I have time and clear enough room to get to the next set of...
  13. Taz Devil

LOOT the TAXMAN! 40% Tax PAYOUT WEEKLY

Register me please Terry Taz Devil
  14. Taz Devil

Xtreme - grinder registrations

register: Terry Taz Devil
  15. Taz Devil

Atrox And Osseo Mega Markup Event Earn Up To 200% On Your Bonus

register please Terry Taz Devil
  16. Taz Devil

Atrox And Osseocollum 10k Giveaway LA40 - LA51

Please register Terry Taz Devil
  17. Taz Devil

Uber: First 5 digit hof

So after lots of rubbish hunts, and a few nasty craft runs I decided to go for broke on a couple of the ruds BPs. Was a tough call whether to craft them at all considering cost to craft and I don't craft EP, so originally planning on being happy just breaking even....... but ended up with my...
  18. entropia 2018-07-23 23.58.03

entropia 2018-07-23 23.58.03

19. Taz Devil

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI

Still looking!! :D:D
  20. Taz Devil

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI

Looking for one of these, prefer tier 6 or above If you have one you are selling please message me with tier and price with here or in game Terry Taz Devil
  21. Taz Devil

Selling: Calytrek Spirit Mk1 tier 6.9

SOLD thread can be closed thanks
  22. Taz Devil

Bump.... also might have another couple of weapons in mind i could be keen to trade/partial trade for
  23. Taz Devil

Bump it up
  24. Taz Devil

SOLD SOLD SOLD While it's been a great gun for me, the time has come to upgrade so selling this beauty. Calytrek Spirit Mk.1 tier 6.9 Remaining tiers 76 82 79 116 BO: tt +7k Only items I'm interested in trading for at the moment is a Castorian Combat Mace VI, otherwise ped only thanks. PM...
Back