Search results

1. Taz Devil

Selling: Easter Ring 2021

Looking to sell this sweet left hand ring - +22k ped Looking for ped but would consider swap for Halloween 2022 and ped
  2. Taz Devil

UL Vivo T20 hofs

Completely unexpected to see a BP for this in inventory, initially thought it was for a (L) item until I looked again. Decided since it was a boosted BP to craft it, thinking there would be maybe a 50-100 ped global per success and it was only 6 clicks - can't lose much I thought. First click...
  3. Taz Devil

Enhancer, Weapons in TI City

Hey, Come visit my new shop in Treasure Island, Platinum Block A, Shop #1 Prices will be around current market rates Regularly stocking weapon damage and accuracy enhancers at stacks of 5 and 10 - PM me if you want to see stacks of 20 or more. Currently stocking **-20 to **45 LR and LP...
  4. Taz Devil

Buying: Boar/Boar Adjusted Shins

Trying to finally complete my Adj Boar set, only looking for shins. Please PM me here or in game if you have
  5. Taz Devil

Selling: So very big storage cleanout - much crap

I have A LOT of Crap to sell!! After over 10 years in game I have collected a "few" things with storages in storages and I have no idea where to find the crap I now have. This is only the start, I'll list more over the coming weeks as I have time and clear enough room to get to the next set of...
  6. Taz Devil

Uber: First 5 digit hof

So after lots of rubbish hunts, and a few nasty craft runs I decided to go for broke on a couple of the ruds BPs. Was a tough call whether to craft them at all considering cost to craft and I don't craft EP, so originally planning on being happy just breaking even....... but ended up with my...
  7. Taz Devil

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI

Looking for one of these, prefer tier 6 or above If you have one you are selling please message me with tier and price with here or in game Terry Taz Devil
  8. Taz Devil

Selling: Calytrek Spirit Mk1 tier 6.9

SOLD SOLD SOLD While it's been a great gun for me, the time has come to upgrade so selling this beauty. Calytrek Spirit Mk.1 tier 6.9 Remaining tiers 76 82 79 116 BO: tt +7k Only items I'm interested in trading for at the moment is a Castorian Combat Mace VI, otherwise ped only thanks. PM...
  9. Taz Devil

Buying: DOA Strikehammer

Looking for one of these, please PM me with offers and tier Or PM me in game - Terry Taz Devil cheers
  10. Taz Devil

Selling: Gun, rings, BPs cleanout

Looking to sell a few things I no longer need. All prices below are buy out prices, but feel free to make an offer, however offers that I feel are too low may not be responded to. I'm online most days between 06:00 and 09:00 MA time, and a lot longer during the weekend if you want to PM me...
  11. Taz Devil

Uber: CalyTrek Spirit Mk.I

Was pretty surprised to get this one and almost made me crap my pants..... didn't think they still dropped as it was 15 months since the last drop. Took about a day for it to sink in Nice little Xmas prezzy and fulfilled my goal of looting a UL SIB weapon while hunting this year which I had...
  12. Taz Devil

Price check Adjusted ML-35

After price check of an Adjusted ML-35 please. Haven't seen any normal ML-35 drop in loot since upgrades between available, would this keep prices higher if there was a limited number in game?
  13. Taz Devil

Adopt-a-Taz!! He needs a new home

As the title says..... Taz is looking at options for a new home. As much as I don't want to leave a really good group of people who I've got to know over the last 6 years, lack of many active people has kind of led me to look outside the soc to try something new for a change. As such I'm...
  14. Taz Devil

Vehicle bug.... you're in vehicle but game says you aren't

So I haven't looked through the bug report section too thoroughly to see if this is in there, if it is then apologies. Basically when i was in a quad and used mouse right click and "Exit Seat" the "You are not in a vehicle." message showed up. tried it a few times with the same result, flew...
  15. Taz Devil

Uber: Groover baby, yeah!!!

Only a couple of weeks after a lucky tower, sexy Taz strikes again.... this time with a Groover hof. Maybe MA felt sorry for his face.... he was kicked off the radio for being too ugly after all and needed cheering up :)
  16. Taz Devil

Uber: Nice belkar tower

A slow day on Monria led me to head to RT and subsequently hell for a little dabble at mining. About halfway through and kabloosh a nice hof popped up. First tower and highest loot in game after 4.5 years, I'm happy for a while :yay::yay: seen them up close but never thought I'd get one of my own.
  17. Taz Devil

Ul lr32

Just wondering what one of these might be worth now that there are a pile of new weapons out.
  18. Taz Devil

Question: What crafted weapons would you like to see more of?

Over the last few months there have been a lot of changes to the weapons system in the sense that there are a pile of new weapons, new weapon bps and changes of rarity and MU in ores and certain components. With that in mind what crafted weapons either from the new or older styles would people...
  19. Taz Devil

Selling: Crafting skills

Items now chipped out and back on sale. Skill on chip tt, price in % are as below. This is a buyout price for each chip. Bulk deal will sell for 3.4k ped or 3 CLD (armor skill extra). Engineering - 45.67 chip. 2900% BP comprehension - 12.31 chip. 2800% BP comprehension - 16.76 chip. 2800%...
  20. Taz Devil

Uber: Early Xmas prezzies

Never had a week like this, first I get this when I thought the run was going to be a fail Couple of days later I get this at the end of the run a couple of mins after asking in chat for a global Nek day.... this one and biggest mining claim for me. Be nice to have this streak...
  21. Taz Devil

Uber: Happy day for Tazzy

After a big night of celebrating the All Blacks win and not being able to sleep much I jumped on and pulled the oils I listed on auction back off as I was too impatient to wait for them to sell through and was in no decent state to be hunting...... good choice :yay: 2 decent size hofs in a...
  22. Taz Devil

Buying: UL Bear Arm Guards

Looking to buy Bear Arms UL Doesn't matter about tt value or tier rates, please PM with offers.
  23. Taz Devil

Selling: UL Sleipnir

SB 3.4k BO 3.8k Any off auction offer of over 3.5k gets a set of (L) guns that fit it too
  24. Taz Devil

Thank you Mindark

With all the constant whining threads and posts being negative towards Mindark that seem to overshadow any positive threads I'd like to take the opportunity while I have a little time offline to say a big thank you to them for some pretty prompt service. I ordered a Gold Card off them on...
  25. Taz Devil

Tazzy's Crafting Service

Crafting Service at no charge!! All items including BPs returned when complete NEW TRIAL - Guaranteed returns Any amounts, it doesnt matter. If you have items that you want crafted but dont have the time, skills or just can't be stuffed and would rather be crafting something else or out there...
Back